Has anyone seen this before

Ahawkeye

I ran accrosed this and was like WTH??? anyway if you look at it objectivly you can see why middle easterers are so dang good at wrestling, I'm not sure exactly how you figure out the winner in these but it looks like some of this has some true wrestling skill to it even though it looks like a cat fight. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Wow.  I don't even know what to say about that video in general. 

Just to clarify though: it's a Punjab video and the Punjab people are located only in Pakistan (who has 0 success internationally with wrestling) and India, who has limited success in wrestling and who are far separated culturally from the Middle Eastern and Central Asian nations that wrestle well.  Also, the successful wrestlers from India come typically from Hindu areas, not Punjab areas.  So I'll go out on a limb and say that video reflects not much of why good wrestlers come out of some Middle Eastern nations.

that's about as dumb as i've seen in combat sports......what in that video possibly looks like it would define why anyone would be good at wrestling?.....one takedown?......i do like the "jump/slap" though......very sneaky.......would never see that one coming......lol

that's about as dumb as i've seen in combat sports......what in that video possibly looks like it would define why anyone would be good at wrestling?.....one takedown?......i do like the "jump/slap" though......very sneaky.......would never see that one coming......lol

Don't get me wrong, this stuff is straight up STRANGE, I was refering to the tosses you see in the middle and last "matches".

Maligned, thankyou for the clarification on where this came from, how the heck did you know that?

how did you know that?

One of the words is "punjab" written in English at the bottom of the video, and you can also copy and paste the arabic-looking text into google translate to find out that it's Urdu--another language spoken in India and Pakistan.

Don't get me wrong, this stuff is straight up STRANGE, I was refering to the tosses you see in the middle and last "matches".

Maligned, thankyou for the clarification on where this came from, how the heck did you know that?

strange is an understatement.......lol......i've seen a lot better chick fights than that!........

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.