Thank You!

Riley McClurg

I know this is a little late, but I was to thank the studs and the studs' parents for coming out to the Granby School of Wrestling Clinic that was put on at Perry Meridian. We had an awesome turnout with around 70 wrestlers, and the room was packed from wall to wall! There is not one thing more exciting than seeing an Indiana wrestling room packed full of kids that want to get better and raise their wrestling IQ! Not very often do you get two world class coaches to fly halfway across the country to help our Indiana kids get better, and I was happy to see numerous kids take advantage of the opportunity! Coach Steve Martin, Coach Kyle Hutter, and myself were very impressed with the kids' attentiveness and will to get better. Little things like the clinic this past weekend are what make me proud to say I hail from Indiana. I hope we can make this an annual event because there is not a single thing better than giving back to sport and the state that helped mold me into who I am today!

Thanks again to Coach Jim Tonte and the rest of the Perry Meridian family for being outstanding hosts as usual.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.