Chad red

rey mysterio

I'm all for being confident and having a little swag to ya and whatever your style is. But sure seemed red was REAL arrogant not that he doesn't have the right to be, but glogouski took it to him and a couple no calls in the match that could have made it closer . Fans were booing red. Then at the end of the match red ran into glogouskis coach and dad I believe. Like it looked like he tried to like push him out of the way? Anyone else see this? Did it just look worse than it was ? Was it by accident? If not I thought that was low class. And ya ik he's the best but I think he could show a little more class in his style, that's just my opinion tho and it doesn't really matter lol

I'm all for being confident and having a little swag to ya and whatever your style is. But sure seemed red was REAL arrogant not that he doesn't have the right to be, but glogouski took it to him and a couple no calls in the match that could have made it closer . Fans were booing red. Then at the end of the match red ran into glogouskis coach and dad I believe. Like it looked like he tried to like push him out of the way? Anyone else see this? Did it just look worse than it was ? Was it by accident? If not I thought that was low class. And ya ik he's the best but I think he could show a little more class in his style, that's just my opinion tho and it doesn't really matter lol

I seen that incident as well. I do believe it was uncalled for and he can keep himself under a little better control. Great win though for the champ.

I also seen it. I have been friends to both for a long time now. Cj never stuck his hand out to shake or bump. He was coming in for the chest bumps. I don't think he meant any disrespect. Just all the emotions running wild..but where was the backflip?

Chad Red got his butt handed to him in the first period

Glogouski got robbed because Red faked an injury because he was put to his back. He was stuck and he knew it. Red is a very arrogant and a very

disrespectful young man

Hats off to Glogouski !!  Too bad the refs blew this one

Chad Red got his but handed to him in the first period

Glogouski got robbed because Red faked an injury because he was out to his back. He was stuck and he knew it. Red is a very arrogant, Vicky disrespectful young man

Hats off to Glogouski !!  To bad the refs blew this one

It looked like that knee was pretty twisted. I was surprised the ref didn't stop the match for potentially dangerous earlier.

Glogouski got robbed because Red faked an injury because he was put to his back. He was stuck and he knew it. Red is a very arrogant and a very

disrespectful young man

He was "stuck?" I wanted Glogouski to win too but he didn't even have control yet, let alone sticking him.

Wasnt a big fan of his after match actions, but you can chalk some of that up to youthful excitement.  The young man just wont his 2nd straight state title.  Im sure his adrenaline was pumping.  As for as almost being "stuck"...I dont think so,  his knee was torqued pretty good.  I didnt see any point in that match where he was in too much trouble.  It was a great match and props to both wrestlers.

disrespectful young man

I was hoping Glogouski would pull it out or at least make it a match but no. That was as potentially dangerous as it gets. The ref waited to long to stop it. I don't think he hurt his knee, but if he didn't do what he did, he would have been seriously injured and probably would not have been able to continue,  because that knee was not supposed to bend that way.

disrespectful young man

I can think of a lot of names to describe Chad Red but arrogant and disrespectful are the last names that come to mind. I have had many encounters with this young man on and off the wrestling mat and you could not ask for a more respectful, well mannered, well spoken young man than CJ.

Getting on a message board and blasting a 15 year old young man is what I call DISRESPECTFUL!

Hats of to Coach Red and CJ on a well deserved second state title and undefeated high school career to date. Can't wait to watch him win his 3rd and 4th titles.

I didn't see the above mentioned situation but would it surprise anyone he was arrogant and not a great sport when his Dad IMO has taken arrogance and living through your kid to the next level!  I am sorry..get excited..enjoy your kids accomplishments, but when you start jumping around, dancing and then Brushing Your Lapels...after a match.... that is disrepecting the sport and the competition. I had always liked Chad Sr. ..but he has went to the dark side and if I were a New Pal fan I would be embarrassed. He has always been animated...now he is acting stupid! I am pretty sure the Red family thought they were walking straight through this group pinning them all but Glougouski gave him everything he wanted! On the bright side lots of great champs like Gelen that did show their opponents a lot of respect.

disrespectful young man

Are you dumb or stupid?