State topics

Cosgrove

there are so many things to look forward to the state tournament.

1. what suite is coach Tonte going to wear. Always dressed to impress.

2. So many great matches will be happening, a couple rematches of last year and some new freshmen to make some noise, as in one to watch micic and Lee if it happens in the finals.

3. infamous shaved ice

4. seeing a bunch of old faces around and catching up with some friends.

2. So many great matches will be happening, a couple rematches of last year and some new freshmen to make some noise, as in one to watch micic and Lee if it happens in the finals.

3. infamous shaved ice

All my favorite discussions as well :D

With so many great match ups... it got me thinking would this be the most competitive championship finals in the last 10-15 years.  When I went back and was looking at past results I noticed that 8 out of the last 10 state finals have had at least 1 pin in the championship round (5 with 2 pins).  I didnt count TF or MD but thought 8 out of 10 was a lot. 

Interesingly 2010 had no pins and 4 OT matches and 1981 had 7 pins.

3. infamous shaved ice

Cosgrove are you going to challenge Tonte for best dressed at state? Start your legacy for suits!?!? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.