Greenfield Elementary Friendship Meets

Holden

Greenfield-Central will hold its annual Elementary Friendship Meets each of the first three Wednesdays in February (2/5, 2/12, 2/19) from 6:15-7:45 or so.  The meet will be held in the G-CHS Fieldhouse.  Please enter door 28.  There is no cost for teams/wrestlers.  There will be a two dollar entry fee for non wrestlers.  A concession stand will be available.

Questions?

Coach Holden

317-460-8289

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coach Holden, this is Coach D. from New Palestine.

We were unable to get the high school gymnasium for Wednesdays friendship duels.

I would really like to try and do something for the kids maybe on a smaller scale.

I think we could have a pretty successful friendship dual in our wrestling room givin it's size.

Whether we get ten kids or a hundred, its still worth a try because its all about getting them some mat time.

So if there is any club out there willing to travel a little we'll host it and try our hardest to get everyone a few matches.

Our wrestling room is located in the South East corner of New Palestine High School. The doors will open around 5:15-5:30.

I can be contacted directly at (317)201-8700. Thanks for reading and don't hesitate to give me a call. Coach D  ;D

I'll re-post tomorrow night to see if there is any interest.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.