carroll regional

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y2 which one am I tweedle dee or dum lol................I must be tweedle dee because tweedle dum wouldnt have had such good picks .............I never heard your opinion on them guess that must mean they were really good

Probably because it's way to early for picks.

there was no fight it was 2 guys talking loud at each other and there were no kids involved at all. but i agree more club coaches should apply for jobs it would make the SAC better problem is time . who has time to coach a HS team and his club team and still have time for his family

there was no fight it was 2 guys talking loud at each other and there were no kids involved at all. but i agree more club coaches should apply for jobs it would make the SAC better problem is time . who has time to coach a HS team and his club team and still have time for his family

I don't know anything of it other than what I have heard. Parents should start talking to the club cpoaches then and urging them to help out with the high school programs. if it's a matter of time I doubt a coach will turn away a volunteer coach even if they can only help out 1 or 2 days a week. SAC programs would love to have more coaches since most of them are understaffed. Also sometimes club coaches are club coaches because they can't get approved by the school board but there are different reasons for everyone.

its never to early meat what do you think about the picks

There are a lot of good wretlers named but there are alos some who i don't predict will be in the top 4. But with it being this early and a lot of the weights wrestlers will be going not yet determined it is hard to say who will be where.

Im gonna guess he could have all the time in the world and it would be a stretch he ever officially coaches a high school squad

We are not paying you to guess small fry in fact we are not paying you at all . So stick to your day job and grow a couple inches while your at it.......................

We are not paying you to guess small fry in fact we are not paying you at all . So stick to your day job and grow a couple inches while your at it.......................

That escalated quickly......lol

so meat do you have any surprise guys or favorites that will be in the top 4 would love to hear about them.

I'm not going to put predicitions out now because it's way too early. People who I think would be in the top 4 would change if someone went a different weight and it would mess all the predictions up. it also depends if youa re listing the 4 best wrestlers in the regional or are predicting the wrestlers that will get past regional.

If we are talking about the "loud conversation" at the SAC Team Tourney last season.  I beg to differ with you that no kids were involved, I am a Northrop mother, who watched 3 Northrop Seniors intervene, and step in front of Mr Neeley, and push him back and calm him down, because they were concerned of the escalating nature of the situation!!

If we are talking about the "loud conversation" at the SAC Team Tourney last season.  I beg to differ with you that no kids were involved, I am a Northrop mother, who watched 3 Northrop Seniors intervene, and step in front of Mr Neeley, and push him back and calm him down, because they were concerned of the escalating nature of the situation!!

Precious...

That's pretty much the story I heard as well, but I didn't see it. I don't think actions like that reflect in a positive mannor on the coaches or the sport in general.

So I am glad we decided to be mature and be positive role models gor the hs wrestlers that come on this board, by making comments like that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.