2013-2014 I.U. Hoosier wrestling

Schedule:

http://www.iuhoosiers.com/sports/m-wrestl/sched/ind-m-wrestl-sched.html

Date Opponent / Event Location Time / Result

11/02/13 Eastern Michigan Open Ypsilanti, Mich. All Day

11/10/13 Michigan State Open East Lansing, Mich. All Day

11/17/13 vs. Cleveland State Bloomington, Ind.

(University Gym) 11:00 a.m. ET

vs. Duke Bloomington, Ind.

(University Gym) TBA

11/24/13 Keystone Classic Philadelphia, Pa. All Day

Hoosier Duals (Dec. 7-8)

12/07/13 vs. Drexel Bloomington, Ind. TBA

vs. Northern Colorado Bloomington, Ind. TBA

vs. SIUE Bloomington, Ind. TBA

vs. VMI Bloomington, Ind. TBA

vs. West Virginia Bloomington, Ind. TBA

12/14/13 vs. Manchester Bloomington, Ind. 2:00 p.m. ET

12/29/13 Midlands (Dec. 29-30) Evanston, Ill. All Day

01/10/14 at Nebraska Lincoln, Neb. 7:00 p.m. CT

01/12/14 at Iowa Iowa City, Iowa 2:00 p.m. CT

01/17/14 vs. Penn State Bloomington, Ind.

(University Gym) 7:00 p.m. ET

01/24/14 vs. Wisconsin Bloomington, Ind.

01/31/14 vs. Purdue Bloomington, Ind.

02/02/14 at Minnesota Minneapolis, Minn. 2:00 p.m. CT

02/07/14 at Northwestern Evanston, Ill. 7:00 p.m. CT

02/09/14 vs. Michigan State Bloomington, Ind.

(University Gym) 2:00 p.m. ET

02/15/14 at SIUE Edwardsville, Ill. 11:00 a.m. CT

at Knox Edwardsville, Ill. TBA

at Lindenwood Edwardsville, Ill. TBA

03/08/14 Big Ten Championships (March 8-9) Madison, Wis. All Day

03/20/14 NCAA Championships (March 20-22) Oklahoma City, Okla. All Day

Shoot n sprawl, it's not worth it.

The Guru has been on multiple sites dogging the Hoosiers.  Do not fight with him.  With the returning wrestlers along with Malloy, Raley and Caton we will be fine.  With Simmons and Leblanc raising the bar for the current group and the incoming guys and spending time with Malloy, Daley and Caton we will be fine

The Guru has been on multiple sites dogging the Hoosiers.  Do not fight with him.  With the returning wrestlers along with Malloy, Raley and Caton we will be fine.  With Simmons and Leblanc raising the bar for the current group and the incoming guys and spending time with Malloy, Daley and Caton we will be fine

CB,

I hear ya....Haters are gonna Hate.

Let's get ready to battle at Midlands! by wrestling Manchester...

Didnt that dual knock out two starters due to injury last season?

Sucks that they forfeited 197 for the reast of the season....did they ever recruit another 197?

Huh? I post about and follow IU wrestling as much as anyone on here. I don't always dog on them. That's just simply not true. I'm interested in IU being a solid program. People don't comment on the program (good or bad) because nobody follows the program.... because the university seemingly doesn't care that they're languishing near the bottom of the conference every year. It's cyclical.

If fans don't care that the team is consistently one of the worst in the conference, neither will the school. It's that simple. You've mentioned several times that they will be "fine." My guess is this year fine = bottom 3 at Big 10's... again. 

Didnt that dual knock out two starters due to injury last season?

Sucks that they forfeited 197 for the reast of the season....did they ever recruit another 197?

See I'm not the only one. This is clearly a shot across the bow of Goldman for not recruiting anyone to compete for his son's spot. Or am I reading too much in to that?

• 1 month later...

Great video like the others, do you notice they call it the IU Wrestling Team but like all other videos focus on the same wrestlers, all upper weights with know new recruits pushing them.  Then we wonder why wrestlers leave over the last couple of years. 

Can not wait for the next one or two to leave , this one will help open everyone's eyes.  You go in certain pipelines and raise the bar, the wrestles  and recruits expect the same from the staff.  That is year round plan with direction for all.

• 5 months later...

Huh? I post about and follow IU wrestling as much as anyone on here. I don't always dog on them. That's just simply not true. I'm interested in IU being a solid program. People don't comment on the program (good or bad) because nobody follows the program.... because the university seemingly doesn't care that they're languishing near the bottom of the conference every year. It's cyclical.

If fans don't care that the team is consistently one of the worst in the conference, neither will the school. It's that simple. You've mentioned several times that they will be "fine." My guess is this year fine = bottom 3 at Big 10's... again.

Nailed it