IU lineup 2013/14

Most talk about IU Wrestling this early in the season we have had in quite some time.  Especially with some of it being decently positive.  It  sounds like the staff is trying to get things set up (new assistant staff last year and redshirts this season)  to try and have the best team season they have been able to muster up in awhile.  This could be an indication that someone has put the screws on Goldman to show some positive gains if he is to continue much longer, but either way I'm glad to see thing may be moving in the right direction for the Hoosiers.

So you have wrestlers leaving and now a coach.  Wow, who is next to leave this program.  when will the eyes be opened DG ship has sailed, he is to old school and does not know how to deal with todays issues.  The wrestling room is not the same room as it was in 1980's, coaches and programs have to understand that and develop and change with the times while still being competative

Everyone jumped on some past wrestlers who have left the program taking shots at them.  Trying to blame them for their transfer out.  Maybe they knew more then us.  IU had one coach leave right before the season last year and now one in the season.  When will he be held accountable for all of the issues.  We should start a fantasy pool as to what wrestlers will leave next.  I got my money on a 141, 149  an 133.

Why would you leave coaching in the Big Ten unless you did not believe in the philosophy and games played with the wrestlers heads.

Great move for a great coach and person who is focused on winning, developing a program and developing young men

I am sure they will follow through with their commitment.  IU was represented by four out of 10 weight classes in the finals at MSU this weekend.  Walsh and Chalfant were champions with Sheridan and LeBlanc runner ups, Roach placing fifth.  In the Freshman/ Sophomore Division Caton finished 5-1 and Springer finished 4-1

Wow, tough tourney.  Who do they have this weekend Duke and Cleveland State, can you say wow.  Between the two off them they have fourwrestlers ranked in top 25

Willeford  125 from CSU is 24 th

Gambucci 133 from Duke is 20th

Shaw hwy from CSU is 25th

Hartmann 197 from Duke is 20th

The slide can not get any farther at IU, when will they make a change.