Midwest Fight Series July 19th

cjl123

July 19th at the 8 Second Saloon the Midwest Fight Series Promotion will be putting on another stacked card. Former Fishers High School wrestler and now asst Coach Joe Lile jr will be putting his 4-0 pro record on the line when he faces Kevin Lee from Grand Rapids Michigan. Kevin Lee is also 4-0 and wrestled for Grand Valley State. Kevin Lee in his 4-0 record  already has wins against a couple fighters who have wins in Strikeforce and Bellator and Showtime fights , also on this card Jordan Humphrey will be taking his 1-0 ammy record into the cage. Chris Lytle will be in attendance also come out and get a picture with Chris  (Lights Out) Lytle. If you have any questions regarding tickets or who else is on this card inbox me.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm excited for my upcoming fight with Midwest Fight Series on July 19th. I have had a great opportunity to work with some of the best in the business while training at SPARTA and I am eager to show off my knockout combos in the cage. Come join me for a great night at Eight Second Saloon.

-Jordin Humphrey