Who ya got...Dake or Taylor and why?

grecoref

I could see the Greek Gods of Sport sitting atop of Mt Olympus deciding that Dake is demonstrating too much "Hubris" by going  for four championships in four different weight classes.The Gods have a strong tendency not to reward hubris.

Oh yeah who do I have??????????????  Dake. I want to see "cojones" rewarded.

I really like Taylor as a wrestler but would love to see Dake rewarded for giving us a lot to look forward to tonight and talk about since the season began.

I'm going with Taylor. Dake has been doing interviews right and left, tweeting, and God knows what else. He's out of his routine which is important at this level. Taylor is on fire with 4 pins, 3 in the 1st period. I just have a feeling Taylor is going to blow this wide open.

I'm a Taylor fan, but Dake always find a way to do just enough with his counter offense to get and hold onto a close lead.  Taylor is going to have to run a perfect game plan to ensure Dake doesn't edge him out again.

OK St. has a small chance at the team title and if things all fall perfectly (decent size if) it may come down to the Dake vs. Taylor match to determine if Penn State closes it out or not.

Gonna be anti-climatic.

Dake will spread his sleep serum throughout the arena, and slide out w #4.

My daughter uses music to fall asleep

My son uses glow lights

I watch Kyle Dake matches.

Funny think is Dakes complained to the refs more than once this weekend about his opponents not opening up and stalling out on him, but that will end up being his basic style again in this finals match.

Taylor was the only guy to score against Dake. Taylor was a class act in a loss. He did himself and Penn State proud with his sportsmanship, wish him the best in the future. Dake's accomplishment was the most impressive of the 3 four timers, but ALL are all time great, splitting hairs. 4 times with no red shirt year.  Not that undefeated and any 4 timer is not GREAT.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.