Sean Mcmurray

Drooke

I thought that he was transferring to Minnesota.....Is he not?

I do know it was mentioned.  But I also know transferring to another Big 10 school could be a little bit of an issue.  I'm sure Sean would like to be ensures the same scholarship support to received at MSU and that may mean going to another conference.  I believe he is redshirting this season so that should allow him to find the right school to fit into if he hasn't already.

I do know it was mentioned.  But I also know transferring to another Big 10 school could be a little bit of an issue.  I'm sure Sean would like to be ensures the same scholarship support to received at MSU and that may mean going to another conference.  I believe he is redshirting this season so that should allow him to find the right school to fit into if he hasn't already.

I heard Minnesota as well, but not sure of the Football Scholarship rules apply to wrestling as well, where you can't receive a scholarship if you transfer to other Big Ten university.  It is is UM, hope the best for him.

nice pic my man.  not sure where he will end up if ever,  he was real good in highschool.  really wish he would have stayed witht the spartans.  whats up with MSU,  Harper 3xr, McD 3xr and 1 and done

• 4 weeks later...

I do know it was mentioned.  But I also know transferring to another Big 10 school could be a little bit of an issue.  I'm sure Sean would like to be ensures the same scholarship support to received at MSU and that may mean going to another conference.  I believe he is redshirting this season so that should allow him to find the right school to fit into if he hasn't already.

Now that you mentioned that I believe you are right.  If it weren't I think that Howe may have transferred to Michigan.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.