AFA 8-NICK KRAUS VS. JUCO CHAMP MAIN EVENT

nkraus

I just looked up his fights and it looks as if he removed the one i saw him get td and reversed which was boit 6 wks ago...good athlete ..his stand up isnt great...he stands south paw which tells me he hasnt trasitioned from his traditional wresling stance...hes always loaded up to shoot with his lead leg but his right hands power is limited being his jab hand n cnt generate as much power lol ...just a lil scouting for ya bud...stuff a couple  TD and he will start taking sloppy telegraphed shots ...then you hurt em with a big uppercut or nethang you choose...thats how l'd fight em Nick..

No prob bud...i DONT think hes fought a wrestler like you...plus he hasnt been fought deep into a fight...where you training?  If youre ever round muncie I can get you some training with jaggers,lapsley,hector urbina and  myself to name a few TEAM WOLF PACK take care broski

• 2 weeks later...

Dominated first, second, and third round...finished the fight in the third round via keylock submission....the fight was schedule for 5 rounds...this it the best i've fought so far...!

Video?  Congrats!

Thank you-there should be video soon...when there is I will post...I will admit I was slammed pretty hard at the beginning...At one point in the fight I literally knocked him out, but he went limp on my legs and I was sort of shocked and confused...When I finally hit him again he came back too...the referee was on the wrong side and didn't see him go limp...Moses definitely showed/has a lot of heart