Ohio Tournament of Champions Women's Division

strub1

I have been informed that the Ohio Tournament of Champions is considering adding a Women's Division in 2012.  The tournament is set for April 21st 2012.  This is a Modified Folkstyle tournament in Columbus, OH.  This is a great tournament and having a women's division will make for great competition for women nationally between the USAW and USGWA nationals in March and the Body Bar tournament in May.  The question is will there be enough support for adding the division.  The tournament director would like strong numbers for a HS division that MS women can participate in.  I suggested to include ES women and he was concerned with the turnout, since the Ohio TofC pre-orders high-quality trophies that are year specific.  The TofC awards these to the top 6 participants.  I suggested to only 4 top placers for the women.  Let me know what you think and please vote in the poll.

Thanks!!

Darren Strub

ISWA Women's Director