Projected High School lineups!

nonstop

Dont know all the weight classes but Warren should be pretty Solid, Penn, Cathedral, and Perry, and of course CP and Mishawaka. Warrens loaded with big guys they should get alot of bonus points for the team should be interesting.

I was in a Jimtown open room today and I think the team will be pretty solid this year. By the looks of it, it should go something like;

106 Jay Franko

113 Cody Koebel

120 Dominic Garrett

126 Nick Crume

132 Zach Slough

138 Emelio Forrest

145 Cody Mort

152 Jeff Burghduf

160 Casey Adams

170 Lawrence Davis

182 Brandon Weinkauf

195 Tanner Adams

220 Dustin Chafin

285 Cody Spurgeon

I could be way off, but that seems very realistic at this point.

Who is in Penns lineup, that has varsity exp?

Just Off the top of my head. They also have a few very good freshmen coming in .

Zach Davis

Cory Gettig

Jacob Davis

Trevor Manspeaker

Danny Ginter

David Stevens

Devon Reagan

Kade Maggart

note my spelling is off I'm doing this off the top of my head and can't remember all the names

Returning from MD

103 Seng SSQ

112 Goebell SQ

119 I think his name was Pier or something like that SQ

140 Linert placed 4th

171 RQ ranked most of the year

215 maybe SSQ I think he had a victory or pratt from Jeff at team state but I could be wrong I think his name was Wright

I know they have a good JV 160 from last year who filled in for Simms last year. I'm sure they'll have some other good JV step up

I was in a Jimtown open room today and I think the team will be pretty solid this year. By the looks of it, it should go something like;

106 Jay Franko

113 Cody Koebel

120 Dominic Garrett

126 Nick Crume

132 Zach Slough

138 Emelio Forrest

145 Cody Mort

152 Jeff Burghduf

160 Casey Adams

170 Lawrence Davis

182 Brandon Weinkauf

195 Tanner Adams

220 Dustin Chafin

285 Cody Spurgeon

I could be way off, but that seems very realistic at this point.

I thought spurge on was a ball player

Last year, he was having a hard time choosing between basketball and wrestling. He chose basketball, but I guess he decided this year that he'd rather wrestle. He told me once that he plans on wrestling for the next 3 years.

If a heavy has quick enough feet to make a h.s. basketball team (regardless of whether it's j.v. or varsity) and he's tough enough to wrestle, that kid could be a stud.  Say what you want but guys that have the coordination to play round ball are typically very good athletes and stealin a kid like that over to a grunt sport like wrestling is a coup indeed.  Maybe he warmed the pines playing b-ball last year but even so, he at least made the team.  Big boy to boot.

MD will be solid with 6 returning lettermen.  I am using last years weight as I have no clue where they are now.

103 Seng

112 Goebel

119 Pierre

140 Lannert

171 Brandenstein

215 Wright

They have several solid JV wrestlers that filled in last year.

140 B. Schoeder

152 Bassmeir

160 Schneider

215 Collins

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.