Possible Pre season top 8 in each weight class.

WC182Dad

I am guessing he is from Perry as he is in there PROJECTED line-up.   Just a guess though.   He is a JUNIOR, and wrestled behind Naughton, who was an under weight Heavy last year.  Naughton(1) moves down to 215,  Winfield(1A) steps in at Heavy was 296.8 today.   Winfield stepped in for TEAM STATE this year.  Again  Perry has so many great wrestlers that can flip places.   

From what I am hearing several great athletes coming out after Football.  Are there any records for points scored in a Season and points against?   Cause if Perry can keep everyone healthy this is going to be a very exciting season for the Southside!!

I am guessing that you realized that I wasn't guessing BBULLDOG!

When I said that I wasn't looking at the PM starting lineup I was talking about when they mentioned potential Hvy. I didn't remember hearing his name last year so I figured I'd ask. I didn't even look at the PM projected line-up. I'm happy you told me a little about him just don't assume I read their entire line-up in fact I completly ignored the fact that people have been posting their line-up. All I know is they have a bunch of good lower weights back and that James kid. And what's up with capping PROJECTED, JUNIOR, TEAM STATE, and BBULLDOG seems like a waste of CAPS to me.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on why do you start this chidish stuff. I was just stating what I know and Winfield is a stud. And please keep underestamating Dre he is working hard everyday. Nothing was said about him Cant wait we will just say that, come one sat morning and get on the mat with him thats all Im sayin:)

[tt][/tt]

Come on why do you start this chidish stuff. I was just stating what I know and Winfield is a stud. And please keep underestamating Dre he is working hard everyday. Nothing was said about him Cant wait we will just say that, come one sat morning and get on the mat with him thats all Im sayin:)

Jason, I was being 100% serious. I would love to see Andre on the podium. I've known him personally and I know he is a great kid. I know he has wanted to make it to conseco since he was a small guy. You were showin your love for the perry Boys, just tryna throw some back. No disrespect.

Good luck Andre!

I am guessing he is from Perry as he is in there PROJECTED line-up.   Just a guess though.   He is a JUNIOR, and wrestled behind Naughton, who was an under weight Heavy last year.  Naughton(1) moves down to 215,  Winfield(1A) steps in at Heavy was 296.8 today.   Winfield stepped in for TEAM STATE this year.  Again  Perry has so many great wrestlers that can flip places.   

From what I am hearing several great athletes coming out after Football.  Are there any records for points scored in a Season and points against?   Cause if Perry can keep everyone healthy this is going to be a very exciting season for the Southside!!

I am guessing that you realized that I wasn't guessing BBULLDOG!

Seems like he had a fair question to me being that James and McClurg are in the projected line-up and neither one of them attended Perry last year. Maybe you should relax on the ALL CAPS. Obviously you are from Perry and know something the rest of us don't know. The guy asked an honest question. Not like he accused you all of recruiting.

Seems like he had a fair question to me being that James and McClurg are in the projected line-up and neither one of them attended Perry last year. Maybe you should relax on the ALL CAPS. Obviously you are from Perry and know something the rest of us don't know. The guy asked an honest question. Not like he accused you all of recruiting.

Thank you for backing me. The only time I watch PM wrestle is Semi-State and State so I really don't know any of there wrestlers that haven't made it to either round. No I didn't mean anything about recruiting because I didn't even know McClurg was on the team. As far as James goes that's not recruiting that's just a freshman going to a school they feel like they could reach their full potential at. I didn't mean anything negative with the question I just never heard of Winfield and was woundering how good he was to be considered a top Heavy, now I know and I hope to see him at Semi-State and State this year.

Brenden is the hardest worker on the NC team, I doubt that he was gassed. I was not trying to take anything away from Ayersman. I have seen him and Mullins battle when they were little many times. Great wrestler. It looks as though Brenden's best defense is his offense!!!

If you wrestle off season or go to the state tour. youll know these things and who the kids are, Yes Winfield is the real deal Perry will probably have 10 to 12 state qual. this maybe one of INs best HS team ever!!! js you might want to learn their names :)

If you wrestle off season or go to the state tour. youll know these things and who the kids are, Yes Winfield is the real deal Perry will probably have 10 to 12 state qual. this maybe one of INs best HS team ever!!! js you might want to learn their names :)

I only follow High school and I haven't lived in Indiana in 6 years I only make it to the meets where my high school wrestles. I've never even heard his name mentioned on hear till recently so don't act like it's common knowledge... infact the only people I've seen mentioned him were people from that area. Sry I don't know PMs entire roster. I'm only 25 years old and I don't have kids so I don't go to free style tourneys and I'm sure that more people that didn't know Winfields name than did. I'm sure he will be good I'm not arguing about that just don't freak out that someone don't know a name of a wrestler that hasn't wrestled at semi-state or state. Mike Daily from Batesville (where I came from) won state in 1992 it was his first year making state too and I'm sure not everyone knew he was and if they did it was cause his brother made state. I bet you are right and he is good but chill out.

After many conversations with Campbell, as he has no excuses about the loss to Ayresman he  is an excellent wrestler  infact he says Kyle has one of the meanest cradles he ever been in.  He says the loss was all on him he allowed the emotion of the tourney to get to him he fell victim thinking  there was no way he could lose with 38 seconds left.  Quite a big statement from such a young man he's going to go  far.  can't wait to see him wrestle this year he is a blast to watch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.