I.U. Wrestling Camp ( A Thank You to all)

Mat Medic

The coaching staff at Boonville High school, would like to thank I.U. Coach Pat degain and All American Matt Powless for a incredible 2 days of camp in Boonville. We had 44 wrestlers from around the area including 25 boonville wrestlers. The camp was very instructional and I heard many positive comments about the Boys from I.U. I also would like to say they had wrestlers from pre-k to seniors in high school and all the wrestlers no matter the age got one on one instruction. My son told me he thought Pat and Matt were great, he enjoyed there camp and cannot wait to go again next year, My son is 6. If they can fire him up at that age they can fire anyone up. Again I would like to say thanks to Pat and Matt and all the Southern Indiana community for coming and making our camp a success. I would also like to thank the Boonville Wrestlers who attended camp, there dedication and devotion will show in the very near future, we are proud of all of you.

Boonville Wrestling Staff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.