SPECIAL THANKS TO IQ WRESTLING AND THE MAURER COUGHLIN DUO

isaiah11

With a wrestling room that reached 96 degrees, we had core group of kids that worked their butts off for 15 hours in 2 days.  I thought the combination of moves flowed very well and the kids left with some very useful tools.  I would recommend this camp to future campers, and hope to see you guys again soon.   

Jason Kemper

Thanks coach! Rob and I had a great time.

The 3+ hours Coach Miller did on cross wrist was tremendous! We don't want kids to learn a bunch of unrelated "camp moves" they can't hit in competition. We're always looking to give kids practical systems that work together in the most important positions. All the coaches this weekend did just that. You guys were great hosts and I thank you again for having us!

Your welcome Thanks for everything you have done to help with the progress of Andre, he really wanted to end his career with you. Hopefully your coaching when I have my grandkids they will be handed to you. lol Keep up the great work you guys have a great thing going.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.