2011 Fargo

DemOGuy

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miracle won the rewrestle of a period and thus won her match.  She now has one more match left in her pool to determine if she goes for 1st or 3rd.

That's good news.  What was the controversy?

Her is her updates results based on the period re-wrestle

Match #6 Kayla Miracle (Indiana) over Samantha Klingel (Pennsylvania) TF 6-0,6-0

Match #7 Kayla Miracle (Indiana) received a bye.

She has one more to make the finals.  It appears she may be able to make it by just registering a scored point in the match though I'm sure we would rather see her win outright.

Johnson and Lefever both lost the first two periods and will finish in 8th place.

With Y2 in the background of the video feed snapping pictures.

Indiana takes 29nd in the team race with two placement points.

Kayla wins a very hard fought three period match to make the finals.

(Good thing too since I mis-spoke on my earlier assessment that she could lose and make the finals by scoring)

Kayla Miricle loses in two periods to take 2nd in the Junior Division.  Kayla had several shots but her opponent had tough defense.

Gibby Paxton loses in two periods to place 8th.

Demi Strub win's in two periods to take 3rd place in the Women's Junior division.

Indiana represented well in the Women's Junior division with all four placing in the top 8 and receiving AA honors.  Team score results to be posted shortly.

Cadet Freestyle will start tomorrow and Junior Freestyle on Thursday.

Women's Junior Freestyle group will end up in 9th place, as a team.  Every team ahead of them had between 7 to 36 participants, so not a bad finish for our band of 4 females.

Junior-130 - Jared McKinley's place is unknown.

Match #1 Jared McKinley (Indiana) over Tyler Goodwin (Maryland) Dec 6-0,0-1,4-0

Match #2 Jared McKinley (Indiana) over Roman Wundrow (Minnesota) Dec 6-0,6-1

Match #3 Jared McKinley (Indiana) over Sal Annoreno (Illinois) Dec 3-3,1-0,4-1

Match #4 Tomaz Gonzalez (Idaho) over Jared McKinley (Indiana) Dec 0-7,4-3,3-1

Match #5 Austin Roper (Missouri) over Jared McKinley (Indiana) Dec 1-0,6-0

No shame in the Roper loss if he is anything like his old man. Good luck to Jared and all the other Indiana boys in FS.

It would have been nice to see Willis take on The Reel Deal from Illinois again....Tyler took him in middle school duals in Danville Il. if i remember right.....Dang that football stuff......He is a chip off the old block but I hope he doesn't go to the wrong Michigan school like his Dad did.....LOL

By the way, where is Taylor Massa this year????? 

If memory serves me correct, Massa is the only one to beat Tyler that year....

It would have been nice to see Willis take on The Reel Deal from Illinois again....Tyler took him in middle school duals in Danville Il. if i remember right.....Dang that football stuff......He is a chip off the old block but I hope he doesn't go to the wrong Michigan school like his Dad did.....LOL

By the way, where is Taylor Massa this year????? 

If memory serves me correct, Massa is the only one to beat Tyler that year....

Massa is scheduled to compete in the Jr World Championships in Bucharest, Romania next week.

JMac, Johnson, Maselgale, Wienfield I believe can AA for Perry IN should have another 6 atleast AA. With our girls all AA. Whats the number of AAs you Think IN will have now. At the begining of the Topic we had people saying 2 is all we would have. Whats the new #s.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.