Joe Keifer

DemOGuy

I dont know all of the details but there was sad news to this great family, Joe has been diagnosed with Cancer again not sure of all the details. I lost contact with Kevin and just wanted the family to know we love you guys and your all in our prayers. This is a first class wrestling family and you all are great I am sure Joe will pull through fine. Love ya guys. We are here for you guys.

Joe and family, I want you guys to know that my family, our wrestlers and parents are all praying for you. Even though Joe is one of our toughest competitors, he is like family to us. He has been around our program and team enough to call him one of ours and we are all one big wrestling family. We are here for you kid!!!

Coach T

This young man, brothers and their parents have meant so much to us throughout the years, and I want to Thank you for your strength as a FAMILY first along with Faith. I love the fun we had with all the boys.We will be you throughout the battle. St. Roch days seemed like yesturday  what a team and Leader!!

If this is true, The Campbell family is praying with all our might.  The Keifer's are one of the classiest families I've ever been around.  Remember when you see only one set of foot prints in the sand, it's because God is carrying you.  If there is anything to help out let us know.

Thoughts and Prayers are with the entire Keifer family in this extremely difficult time. I know I speak for many when I say, Indiana wrestling families are a very closenit  group of people that will be there to help in anyway possible. At this time what is needed is love and prayers and I know they are going to get that from all of us "Indiana Wrestling Families." I ask that all of us put this great young man on our pray list Sunday morning at Church. God is Good......

I hate to hear this news. Joe is a true REBAL do he will fit with all his heart and pull thur this and still be a State Champion... The Keifer boys have really set the bar for alot of kids. My son looks up to all 3 of them thinks the world of them. He even cried when he watched their last High School matches at State. I know Joe has been working hard this summer the kids tough as nails he wont let this pin him.....

Please keep the Keifers in your prayers Joe has treatment (kemo) Fri. I believe.  What a great kid and Family. That was the best time of my sons life so far Joe Brennan and Dre 7th grade year I hear about it all the time St Roch was a life changing expierence for him. I want to Thank the Elliss and Keifers and Maguires sp for everything.

Just wanted to say thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for our son. Please continue to keep Joe in all your prayers.

Kevin and Jenny

Hey thanks to everyone for all ur prayers and wishes! seems to be working as joe is doing well and his spirits are high! This is the biggest match of his life and he is 2-0 with good news from the doctor. Lets keep this good news rollin, and to do that we will continue to need all the prayers. Everything is accomplished through faith and that is what we have!

Keep the faith, sincerely Justin Kieffer

Thank you guys for all the support and i can not say thanks enough. Keep the prayers coming   love Josh.

We love you guys and Thanks for everything Kevin. Please keep me updated you can call me I would like to know hospital room # if possible you can PM me if you would like. We love you all again. Stay strong JOE

Joe and Family,

We wanted you to know that the entire Reese family is praying for you. Your strong faith and heart of a wrestler will pull you through. Please know that we are here to help in any way possible!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.