Anthony Robles

‎''Every Soul Who Comes To Earth, With A Leg or Two At Birth.. Must Wrestle His Opponents Knowing.. It's Not What Is, It's What Can Be That Measures Worth.. Make It Hard, Just Make It Possible..And Through Pain I'll Not Complain, My Spirit Is Unconquerable..Fearless I Will Face Each Fo, For I Know I Am Capable..I Don't Care Whats Probable, Through Blood, Sweat, And Tears I Am UNSTOPPABLE''

Sweet new wrestling quote

At the ESPY's he ended up with the Top Male Athlete with a Disability Award and one of the most respected honors of the night the Jimmy V (Jim Valvano) Award for Perseverance.   For those who haven't watched it here Jimmy V's inspirational ESPY speech shortly before his death from cancer.  The guy may have promoted the roundball sport, but he also had a great message about life.  It's fitting that Robles, with his positive outlook on lifes challenges, would receive the reward named in Valvano's honor.

Jimmy V, 1993 ESPY Awards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.