Nathan Boston

lpd096

I personally would rather see kids going where they believe they can get the best education, that will get them a lot further in life than doing well in college wrestling. I know, how silly of me.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres the thing do Nathan Boston is a "STUD" the kid killed everyones tail as  a Freshman. Just his name being the post on here has gotten 1637 views and 30 post. Only 5 other posts have gotten that kind of looks. 1 Perry State Champs & Disney Kings they are the KINGS OF KINGS right now...  2 Tsirtsis Need I say more I feel he will be a olympic gold medal champ someday.... 3 Fargo the mack daddy of them all only the best of the best need to apply....4  Disney Duals Mickey mouse and everybody is in da house for this... 5 Arlington RTC one of my personal favorites No one cares more about Indiana wrestling then Coach Hull the man would give his life for the sport...... So everyone is talking about Nathan as much as these 5 topics says ALOT about how great the kid really is.......

Heres the thing do Nathan Boston is a "STUD" the kid killed everyones tail as  a Freshman. Just his name being the post on here has gotten 1637 views and 30 post. Only 5 other posts have gotten that kind of looks. 1 Perry State Champs & Disney Kings they are the KINGS OF KINGS right now...  2 Tsirtsis Need I say more I feel he will be a olympic gold medal champ someday.... 3 Fargo the mack daddy of them all only the best of the best need to apply....4  Disney Duals Mickey mouse and everybody is in da house for this... 5 Arlington RTC one of my personal favorites No one cares more about Indiana wrestling then Coach Hull the man would give his life for the sport...... So everyone is talking about Nathan as much as these 5 topics says ALOT about how great the kid really is.......

His success also had a lot to do with wrestling at 103, one the weakest weight classes. He wouldn't have won 112

His success also had a lot to do with wrestling at 103, one the weakest weight classes. He wouldn't have won 112

And Tsirtsis only won because he was at 140, also one of the weakest weight classes.  He wouldn't have won 145  ::)  Boston wrestled 103 because that was how much he weighed.  Of course he wouldn't have won at 112 because Todd, Brooks, Phillips and Petrov were all way bigger than him.

The rumors are flying all over the Ohio boards that Boston will be at SPG next year.

I've recently moved back to Indy after a 20 some year absence. But, from my OLD sources, this is true. It seems they (SPG) have some openings in the lighter weights and think he will help them knock off St. Ed's, AV etc. next year. My question, will the older brother stay at LN or go with?

Really?????  And everyone thinks this is how it should be and it is OK?  I can understand moving to a school before you start high school or deciding which school you would like to commute to, but going to another school in another state after you had an undefeafeted freshman year and were a State Champion.  Does he not like the coaches?  Did no one there help get him to where he is now?  Is LN that bad of a school?  Do the kids at his school pick on him?

I wish him the best he seems like a nice kid and is obviously a great wrestler.  But this is a big loss for Indiana, LN, and probably his friends where he is at now.  I also hope there are some serious educational reasons behind this.

On a side note, must be nice to be such a powerhouse you can recruit State Champions from another state.  Imagine the recruiting that is done in their own State. Ridiculous.

Hi guys thanks for the support over the last season. I will be going to Graham next year and it is also my decision to go. Robert is staying in indiana for his Senior year. Goodluck next year to everyone.

Nathan Boston

Good luck.  What weight will you be going?

Really?????  And everyone thinks this is how it should be and it is OK?  I can understand moving to a school before you start high school or deciding which school you would like to commute to, but going to another school in another state after you had an undefeafeted freshman year and were a State Champion.  Does he not like the coaches?  Did no one there help get him to where he is now?  Is LN that bad of a school?  Do the kids at his school pick on him?

I wish him the best he seems like a nice kid and is obviously a great wrestler.  But this is a big loss for Indiana, LN, and probably his friends where he is at now.  I also hope there are some serious educational reasons behind this.

On a side note, must be nice to be such a powerhouse you can recruit State Champions from another state.  Imagine the recruiting that is done in their own State. Ridiculous.

I doubt there is much loyalty to LN. He only has one year wrestling in that school system. He didn't wrestle in junior high.

Hi guys thanks for the support over the last season. I will be going to Graham next year and it is also my decision to go. Robert is staying in indiana for his Senior year. Goodluck next year to everyone.

Nathan Boston

Good Luck In Ohio Stud,

Just curious what were some of your major reasons for leaving the great Hoosier state and heading to OH?

My dad Is in international business and has 14 months left on a project. Also I feel like going to Graham would help me become a better person in the long run on and off the mat. I also have a lot of friends that go to a Graham so it's not like I'm leaving all of my friends in some cases I'm just getting to know others better.I'm also excited to wrestle at the Ironman and Clash, and compete with more nationally ranked guys.

My dad Is in international business and has 14 months left on a project. Also I feel like going to Graham would help me become a better person in the long run on and off the mat. I also have a lot of friends that go to a Graham so it's not like I'm leaving all of my friends in some cases I'm just getting to know others better.I'm also excited to wrestle at the Ironman and Clash, and compete with more nationally ranked guys.

and there you have it.......no more wondering.......have a great season nathan, best of luck......so, with nathan gone, who does that open the door for?......who will claim his crown this coming year?