Need HS 165# and HWT for duals

The team lost there 165# and the HWT today.  If anyone is interested please call me ASAP

We will be taking 3 teams to the Grand River Rumble in Battle Creek Michigan on July 30th and 31st

I have open weights in 2 division

Elementary Division ( entering grades 3-7)

135# ( scratch weight - no allowance)

High School Division ( entering 9-13)

165#and Heavy Weight ( scratch weight - no allowance)

All 3 teams have pretty solid line -up and looking for a few more strong wrestlers to fill the gaps

If you are interested please call me ASAP at 317-281-3678   or e-mail me at cashmom2x@gmail.com

Brandi Cash

• 2 weeks later...

Trackwrestling has this for the HS team:

IN All Stars Team Members

Weight Class Name Grade Record

108            Cash, Tommy     8          45-6

117           Glogouski, Forest  9        27-7

117            Fuqua, Josh          9        37-3

124            Kodvel, Cody        10      24-6

130            Crum, Nick          10      32-5

135            Slough, Zach        11      32-5

140           Crum, Collin         12     43-3

145           Carsaro, Vinny     10     40-8

150           Bradley, Isaiah     10      37-4

157          McCloskey, Austin  9      29-5

165          Webber, Kyle          10    28-10

176          Niebarger, Austin  10     31-6

194          Willis, Tyler            11      34-3

220          Hurford, Matt        11       30-8    

290          Evans, Alex            12        32-5

MS Lineup for IN All Stars

75 - Colton Cummings

80 - (Unsure)

85 - Blake Glogouski

90 - Sage Coy

95 - Drew Hughes

100 - Jake Tucker

105 - Joey Becker

110 - Sawyer Miller

120 - Ben Harvey

130 - Jose Champange

140 - Josh Stewart

160 - Charlie Hill

HWT - Sam Steward

There are other teams wrestling in Battle Creek as well. Also, there is an Elementary Team division that has IN ALL Stars and Team CIA.

No doubt, there will be quite a few Indiana kids wrestling this Sunday in Michigan. Good luck!!!

80 is Jack Franklin

Elementary

55 Camden Chatterton

60 Lukasz Walendzak

65 Alex Mosconi

70 Justice Cash

75 Anthony Mosconi

80 Carlos Champange

85 Jeremiah Reitz

90 Dawson Combest

95 Skylour Turner

100 Jacob Hendrich

110 Jacob Gray

135 STILL OPEN ( IF ANYONE INTERESTED CALL ASAP 317-281-3678)

DemoGuy, do you ever proof read? This isn't English class, but WOW! I get a migraine trying to figure out what you're trying to say. Now that I got that off my chest, is your son even wrestling this year? I would make sure he can crack the line-up at W.C. first. I am hearing that they have some very solid talent in the upper weights. Good luck to Dre'.

Come on Bluemonster.....Demo Guy means well and he loves wrestling just like the rest of us do.  His kid is a great kid and he supports wrestling all over the state.  There is no reason to make fun of people because they may not be as educated as you are.  I have found out over the years that someone that makes fun of another is usually pretty inadequate or has a pretty low self esteem about themselves and are afraid to speak face to face.....  We can all have fun on here and give opinions about wrestling and talk about this school or that school or this wrestler or that wrestler but we shouldn't be bashing one another.

I am not wanting to make an enemy by this post but it just kills me to see people write like this when young kids, that are easily influenced by adults, reading this....Let's show them leadership and camaraderie and hopefully they will follow the good footsteps that we have left for them.....

AND Yes Andre is wrestling 82 he is at the camp now for JOE. And for cracking the line up he will be varsity he is a 2x ss qual. and he is pacticing 2 a week and lifting he is ready to go. I dont know where you get your info but you need a better source and yes Warren has a great line up from top to bottom.

Its hard to write and proof read on this phone sorry I noticed it to and I can not fix it once I send it and I always have her in my ear give me my phone. The computers down so sorry again whats your real name Bluemonster you gave Robs screenmane everyone knows me, dont hide.

One more thing Andre has never lost a wrestle off as a fresh he beat Jordan Robinson for his spot as a soph he beat Logan Cooper for his spot. Just because he sat for a few months because of Family and Health Issues you post something like that about him, thats crazy his plans are to be towards the top of the podium. He is in good shape and Danny will be there to push him if needed so he will be ready to wrestle 82 its going to be a tough weight class TYLER willis ,Mitch Sliga, Damon Albertson, and thats the weight he said he is going so I give him credit for going that weight class.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.