PHHS Arabian Wrestling Commuter Camp July 11-13

Dave Cloud

The Arabian Wrestling Club will be hosting an evening commuter camp at Pendleton Heights July 11-13 from 6:00 to 7:30 each evening. Wabash College wrestling coach Brian Anderson will be the clinician. Coach Anderson is an excellent technician and runs one of the best camps in the country. He will have Wabash wrestling gear available for sale.

The cost for the three nights is only $35 ($15 per night if you can't make each night). This is an "on the mat" camp, so bring workout clothes. Shower facilities available. Contact Dave Cloud (765-610-8150) if you have any questions. Sign-up at the door. Pendleton Heights is located at the Junctions of State Highways 38 and 67.

Coach my son is going to attend your camp, he was wanting to know if you had any club shirts with the ZW in memory of Zac left. We was going to get a couple from his dad but did not get a chance to see him yet. Zac was very close to our hearts along with the whole Wise Family. Thanks and we will see you in July. We will never forget him and his wonderful smile my daughters screen saver still has Zacs pic on it.

DemOGuy--

Thanks for your kind words about Zack. He was a ball of energy and a lot of fun to be around. The kids and I still miss him very much.

I will check with our club people to see if we have of those left. Come see me at the camp. Look forward to seeing you next week.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

It went very well. Coach Anderson did a great job with the technique. We had between 23 and 30 kids on the three nights. I was hoping for more kids. We are going to try an earlier date next year and get the word out sooner.

Dave

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.