Region Wrestling Camp June 25th and 26th

Already have a nice group of talented kids confirmed, all are welcome!

3 sessions Saturday the 25th, starts at 830am and ends at 430pm

2 sessions Sunday the 26th, starts at 830am and ends at 1pm

Clinicians, Alex Tsirtsis, Vince Sessa, Andy Trevino, and myself!

cost $100, food and beverages provided, if you need a place to stay thats no problem either just bring a pillow!

Just bring your change of clothes, extra t shirts and shorts and all will be good.

It will be held at Calumet High School

Call or email me , bregionwrestling@aol.com and or 219-308-0603

Bill Hawkins

Please give me a call at 219-308-0603 and or email me at bregionwrestling@aol.com to confirm attendance for next weekends camp. Need to pick up the beverages and food and need a good count. Remember if there is a need for a place to stay for any wrestler just let me know as well.

Bill Hawkins

Remember if you need a place to stay please let me know, things you will need are exrta shirts, shorts, running shoes, and a bathing suit as we will have an hour of open swim as well.

Food and beverages will be provided and catered by my good buddy from Toyota Park both Saturday and Sunday.

If you are still interested please let me know via email and or cell which is provided in above posts.

Thanks , Bill Hawkins   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.