Look like Hildebrandt has choosen to wrestle for King College TN

MattM

Congrats!!! Question:

The artical states "And don't forget Sarah Hildebrandt, who this year became the first female to Wrestle in the state finals."

Which state finals are they referring to?? Obviously not the State Finals at Conseco.

• 3 weeks later...

It is as misleading as saying someone is a "state finalist," which could mean he was in the finals or just made it to state.

I believe the article was a bit more misleading than this quote.  If you are a state finalist you were at least at Conseco actually participating.  Sarah was not.  Just saying.  However, a big congrats to her!

I believe the article was a bit more misleading than this quote.  If you are a state finalist you were at least at Conseco actually participating.  Sarah was not.  Just saying.  However, a big congrats to her!

Team state finalist would fix that issue then.

If you read the quote, it doesn't define what state final it was. She did wrestle in the team state finals. So it is actually a fact.

I would contact David Schroeder, multimedia journalist for Fox 28 (email- dschroeder@fox28.com) for the unjust, misleading article he wrote!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.