Lightweight Championship bout:  Frankie Edgar (vs.  Gray Maynard

Light Heavyweight bout:  Quinton Jackson vs.  Matt Hamill

Heavyweight bout:  Frank Mir vs.  Roy Nelson

Middleweight bout:  Brian Stann vs.  Jorge Santiago

Heavyweight bout:  Stefan Struve vs.  Travis Browne

Preliminary card

Welterweight bout:  Thiago Alves vs.  Rick Story

Bantamweight bout:  Miguel Torres vs.  Demetrious Johnson

I can see Maynard winning. The last fight, he had many opprotunities to win with either a submission, but didnt want to win by submission, He also had a chance to TKO Frankie but slowed down and didnt attack.

Rampage and Hamill are both extremely good wrestlers, but I think Rampage has better stand up.

Mir will definatly beat Nelson.

I like Brian Stann over Jorge, United States Marine haha. Also, it is Jorge's debut in the UFC and debut fights are alwasy hard.

Stefan Struve is getting better and better and that height is very helpful. I can see him winning.

Rick and Thiago has had some rough past couple of fights but Thiago is huge for that weight class I can see him winning over story.

Miguel and Johnson are on a winning streak but I think Miguel is a better techinally sound fighter and will come out on top.

Edgar is finally going to get a win over Maynard. Frankie always learns from every fight. Beat BJ by a slim margin the first time, then by alandslide. Same thing here.

Jackson is going to KO Hamill. Mushead is a good wrestler, so is Rampage. Jackson is gonna useti to keep it standing and get a early 2nd round KO.

I like stann but am going with Santiago. Jorge Santiago-Kazuo Misaki II is one of the greatest fights I've ever seen.

Struve should submit Browne. Browne is strong, but he got controlled by Kongo. Struve should be in trouble in the first 2 minutes until Browne gasses.

If you think Mir is going to beat nelson then you are insane. nelson has a better chin, better hands, better BJJ, better wrestling. Anyone who thinks that Mir can sub nelson is also insane. Nelson beat Mir at Grappler's Quest. Nelson by TKO.

Alves by TKO. Story is a good wrestler but, Thiago is freaking huge

Torres by submission. Johnson is a great fighter, but Torres' Muay Thai and BJJ are slick as ice.

Maynard's matches are the only mark's  on Edgar's MMA record.  Basically with the draw a similar story can be said for Maynard.  I'm guessing someone going away with a clear loss in this one. 

Though this is a weaker card as far as promotion goes I would still think if both of the main fighers are out they will need to do more than a Mir vs Nelson fight to make up for it.  I'd look to see if they can pull in another decent fight of known fighter on short notice.  If not charge less for the PPV or even try to move it to a TV event possibly.  Hope they are at least smart enough to do a little something extra for the fans that bought tickets to see the event live.

No....

Maynard beat Frankie the first time they fought and they fought to a draw the second time. Also, he wouldn't have "beated" him, he would have "beat" him.

Haha didnt see that error and I forgot about the draw,

Though this is a weaker card as far as promotion goes I would still think if both of the main fighers are out they will need to do more than a Mir vs Nelson fight to make up for it.  I'd look to see if they can pull in another decent fight of known fighter on short notice.  If not charge less for the PPV or even try to move it to a TV event possibly.  Hope they are at least smart enough to do a little something extra for the fans that bought tickets to see the event live.

Doesn't sound like it.  Everything I'm reading is saying that Jackson-Hamill is main event and Mir-Nelson is co-main event.

This card is horrible. 

There could be the situation, as has happened before, where Dana White tries to make it up to the fans by schedules another TV event to occur that wasn't previously planned. Would be a nice jesture, but doesn't really make up much for those that have tickets to the event.

Not to mention these changes are on top of the fact that the card has already had issues.

T. Silva pulled out of Jackson fight and was replaced by Hamill.

Several under card fighers has also been replaced, as well.

In related news it's being reported that the UFC is planning on offering some type of health insurance option to the fighters.  Strange timing on that one.

Doesn't sound like it.  Everything I'm reading is saying that Jackson-Hamill is main event and Mir-Nelson is co-main event.

This card is horrible. 

The real main event is Maynard vs Edgar and the Co Main Event is Jackson-Hamill. I dont think the card is completely horrible, it is not great,but there are some good fights.

The real main event is Maynard vs Edgar and the Co Main Event is Jackson-Hamill. I dont think the card is completely horrible, it is not great,but there are some good fights.

Not anymore.  Maynard vs. Edgar fight is off the card. 

• 3 weeks later...

Light Heavyweight bout:  Quinton Jackson vs.  Matt Hamill

Heavyweight bout:  Frank Mir vs.  Roy Nelson

Middleweight bout:  Brian Stann vs.  Jorge Santiago

Heavyweight bout:  Stefan Struve vs.  Travis Browne

Welterweight bout:  Thiago Alves vs.  Rick Story

Bantamweight bout:  Miguel Torres vs.  Demetrious Johnson

Rampage by DEC

Nelson by DEC

Stann by KO

Struve by KO

Alves by DEC