TEAM STATE RESULTS

devildog47959

Quarterfinals

Match 1: Roncalli vs. Perry Meridian.

Match 2: Penn vs. Bellmont.

Match 3: Evansville Mater Dei vs. Crown Point.

Match 4: Delphi vs. Lawrence North.

Semifinals

Match 5: Winner of Match 1 vs. Winner of Match 2.

Match 6: Winner of Match 3 vs. Winner of Match 4.

Championship

Match 7: Winner of Match 5 vs. Winner of Match 6

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the only 2 ways that roach can not wrestle today, is A if they lose, or B if roach weighed in above the 152 weight class.....

Roach can the next match if they win, as long as he weighed in under the 152 weight class

MD over Crown Point 30-25, moves on to face Lawrence North.

I don't understand how Roach was prevented from wrestling 160 when Blake Maurer bumped up two classes - from 171 to 215 - against New Castle at Team State 2004.  Maurer was certified at 171 and won state at that class.  Have the rules changed?

MD over Crown Point 30-25, moves on to face Lawrence North.

I don't understand how Roach was prevented from wrestling 160 when Blake Maurer bumped up two classes - from 171 to 215 - against New Castle at Team State 2004.  Maurer was certified at 171 and won state at that class.  Have the rules changed?

Mauer weighed in at over 171 that do, so he technically just bumped up one class.

i believe under the old certification rules, a wrestler when certified was only prohibited from going down in weight classes. However, if the wrestler gained weight he was able to go as high as he wished, as long as he did not wrestle more than 1 weight class higher than he weighed in at for that day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.