Live Broacast/State Broadcast/Webcast

Jayruss

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used all zips, even made some up...only mat 4....better than nothing.

Did you go in the slow way i posted or the link way that was posted?  I am still getting both with zip 46614.  Al Smith has mat 2. Welch of Castle Just won 5-2 on mat 2.

IF you want to watch all matches, you'll have choose a different media player for each match. I've got Mats, 2,3,4 playing with 2 on flip4Mac and one running through Quicktime. I can't get 1 to work for some reason though. The older gentleman announcing mat 2 seems to have a little trouble with calling the moves and their names. Better than nothing though.

IF you want to watch all matches, you'll have choose a different media player for each match. I've got Mats, 2,3,4 playing with 2 on flip4Mac and one running through Quicktime. I can't get 1 to work for some reason though. The older gentleman announcing mat 2 seems to have a little trouble with calling the moves and their names. Better than nothing though.

A big wahoo for that !

ff

That's Al Smith

How do I open them up on other players?

I don't think the zip code has anything to do with it, they just want to know where you're watching from. I used my local zip for Greenwood and it's letting me watch them. Still not getting a feed from Mat 1 though.

This is correct.  The zip code is merely so they can track where their viewers are from.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.