"Boos and Wahoos"....."Grow a set!"

SlickRodz

Since comming to this board two years ago I have taken sides in a couple of "heated debates" (Class wrestling as an example). I stated my position and made arguments as to why I was on one side or the other. In the course of doing so I took some "Boos" from those who did not agree. Such is life. I have also made some post that got a few "Wahoos".

What I have a problem with is the chicken S#*! members who to this day feel the need to "Boo" members that disagreed with them a year ago, and do it without the manhood to say it openly. I do not consider myself one of the "controversial" board members. Nor do I have a problem with being "Booed" for taking a side in a discussion.

For those of you that take every opportunity to "Boo" a member for past disagreements, grow a set!

Rod

Since comming to this board two years ago I have taken sides in a couple of "heated debates" (Class wrestling as an example). I stated my position and made arguments as to why I was on one side or the other. In the course of doing so I took some "Boos" from those who did not agree. Such is life. I have also made some post that got a few "Wahoos".

What I have a problem with is the chicken S#*! members who to this day feel the need to "Boo" members that disagreed with them a year ago, and do it without the manhood to say it openly. I do not consider myself one of the "controversial" board members. Nor do I have a problem with being "Booed" for taking a side in a discussion.

For those of you that take every opportunity to "Boo" a member for past disagreements, grow a set!

Rod

I gave you a wahoo!!! Maybe a few others can help get you back in the positive. :)

I gave you a wahoo!!! Maybe a few others can help get you back in the positive. :)

Thank you, the number of points is not important. I just can't stand someone who "Boos" but does not have the class to do it openly. Cowards!

Rod

I share those sentiments, and have also given you a wahoo!

I share those sentiments, and have also given you a wahoo!

Again thanks, if it were just about the numbers I would have never made this post. I am sure that by Monday I will have a huge number of Boos. I can live with that as many will Boo "just because". I just wanted to call a coward a coward!

Again thanks, if it were just about the numbers I would have never made this post. I am sure that by Monday I will have a huge number of Boos. I can live with that as many will Boo "just because". I just wanted to call a coward a coward!

How does 3 wahoos feel?

I thinks it's fun to look at your "boo ratio." Just take your number number of posts (after this post, mine will be 388) and divide that number by your number of boos (mine is 30 boos) so 388/30=12.93 which mean I get a boo every 13 posts.  Pretty bad but Demoguy gets booed every 1.77 posts. 

As far as giving out boos, the whole idea is to do it anonymously.  I probably boo more than I wahoo but when I wahoo I don't tell the person I wahoo'd them so I don't feel compelled to tell a person when I boo them.  As for "growing a pair" I think Mr. Rodz needs to grow a little thicker skin.  It's all in good fun.  BTW, I booed you!

I've nevered boo'd anyone before.  Figured I might as well try it.  It really didn't make me feel any better or tougher. Guess i'll go back to just reading posts. ;D

I wahoo'd you.  BTW, the idea of booing isn't supposed to make you feel tougher, it's just supposed to make the boo-ee feel sad.  I'm sad alot!

I see Karl has 172 cool points.  Got me thinking.

Is he the coolest poster on the board?

Who has the highest or who's the coolest?

When he is on the message board you best to wear your sweater

Cause he is cooler than a polar bear's toenails

TSpray,  sorry dude....had to boo you for begging. Wrestler60160, was going to boo you, just because your cool points were too high. Then I realized that I have enjoyed alot of your posts, so I gave you another wahoo.

I got 5 boos the other day, just for asking how someone figured a wrestler they liked "is actually the favorite," against an opponent that beat him by six this year.

You just got to let it go.

I liked that during some of the heated debates I asked what actual evidence there was for one point over the other rather than just emotion and instantly got a bunch of boos. I think that's how you know you're on to something, when people hate you.

Rod

You're going to get more "Boo's" from writing this Whinning post than you ever did speaking your mind.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.