Welch

wrestler68

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey TPL1992 name one person Lefever has beat that is close to the calibur of the wrestlers Ehr has beat. Ehr beat Mullins 3-1( the one point mullins got was a stalling point) and #7 (140) Drake Meska 14-3.

It doesn't do any good to argue who someone has or hasn't beat unless you're in a seed meeting.  You're not going to determine who is going to win a match solely by comparing who they've wrestled this year.  Let these 2 young men worry about winning their first and second round matches so that they even get the opportunity to wrestle each other.

It doesn't do any good to argue who someone has or hasn't beat unless you're in a seed meeting.  You're not going to determine who is going to win a match solely by comparing who they've wrestled this year.  Let these 2 young men worry about winning their first and second round matches so that they even get the opportunity to wrestle each other.

Agreed, we can go back and forth and argue who is going to win but in the end both Ehr and Lefever, and every other wrestler in the state will wrestle their balls off and the best wrestler will win

I haven't seen any of the 3 (Doug Welch, Mullins or Ehr) wrestle this year, but Welch might be a little overrated.

I remember last year there were posts on here on what a great rider he was.  When he wrestled Roach, Roach

took less than 20 seconds to escape, might have been less than 10.  Should be a good match no matter

who makes the finals.

I haven't seen any of the 3 (Doug Welch, Mullins or Ehr) wrestle this year, but Welch might be a little overrated.

I remember last year there were posts on here on what a great rider he was.  When he wrestled Roach, Roach

took less than 20 seconds to escape, might have been less than 10.  Should be a good match no matter

who makes the finals.

Are you talking about the STATE CHAMP Roach? .... Overrated wouldn't be making it to the finals.

Agreed, we can go back and forth and argue who is going to win but in the end both Ehr and Lefever, and every other wrestler in the state will wrestle their balls off and the best wrestler will win

I didnt mean it as lefever blowing Ehr away. I think that it will be a great match and one that I am most excited to watch out of all the SS match ups.

My post about Welch possibly being overrated was taken out of contex.  He probably does seserve to be rted #1, but

my reply was to the person that said that none of the contenders are Welch solid.  He is not a lock.  I would

say that the surest lock is probably Boston from LN at 103 lbs and possibly Tsirtsis at 140.

I assure ya connor wouldn't be excited if he was hurt he would want to have a shot to <b>beat a Healthy Wench</b>.

This has to be the quote of the day. I've never really been into that sort of thing, but I guess it helps to have goals in life, no matter how... odd... they may be.

My post about Welch possibly being overrated was taken out of contex.   He probably does seserve to be rted #1, but

my reply was to the person that said that none of the contenders are Welch solid.  He is not a lock.  I would

say that the surest lock is probably Boston from LN at 103 lbs and possibly Tsirtsis at 140.

I have to disagree with this being a lock.  Boomsma from BS is an incredibly talented wrestler and have no doubt that he could challenge Boston for the state title.

Im done arguing my point......There are haters everyone but if Ehr beats Lefever don't be shocked at all.              and name lefevers toughest oppenent he has beat this wrestling season.

Match didn't even get to take place today thanks to Delaney of Bishop Dwenger sticking Ehr!!!

Mullins definately got 3rd @ his semi-state with Lefever winning it so im going to say Mullins is not goning to win it.

taking nothing away from Lefever but Mullins was in a tougher weight.

1. CONNER LEFEVER 12 40-0

2. TYLER RIMMEL 12 38-3

3. JOHN MAHLAN 12 35-9

4. CHRISTIAN HARVEY 12 37-5

1. Kirk Johnson 11th 47-1

2. Montrail Johnson 12th 45-1

3. Connor Mullins 11th 49-2

4. Dylan Frauhiger 12th 39-3

taking nothing away from Lefever but Mullins was in a tougher weight.

1. CONNER LEFEVER 12 40-0

2. TYLER RIMMEL 12 38-3

3. JOHN MAHLAN 12 35-9

4. CHRISTIAN HARVEY 12 37-5

1. Kirk Johnson 11th 47-1

2. Montrail Johnson 12th 45-1

3. Connor Mullins 11th 49-2

4. Dylan Frauhiger 12th 39-3

Wrong Lefever, wrong weight class.

My post about Welch possibly being overrated was taken out of contex.   He probably does seserve to be rted #1, but

8) Open BIG MOUTH insert foot  8)footinmouth.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.