Welch

wrestler68

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sims is a fine representative for this end of the state.  Always has been.  It's a shame he isn't at 100% in his Senior Year.  Having said that, I think Chad has the edge in a match up 100% or not.  After all both Chad and Doug seem to be rumored to have everything from a broken arm to Hoof and Mouth Disease and they are still rolling along.

This weekend is going to ROCK!

Agreed Welch has always had Sims.

Can somebody explain to me how to quote/highlight somebody on here?

Go to the post you want to quote/highlight and in the upper right hand corner of that post you will see "quote".  Click that and it opens up a reply box with the to-be-quoted post already entered and the appropriate controls which highlights the text from the post.   Enter your response at the bottom of the reply box that was opened up for you.

I have not seen Sims or welch wrestle this year but I have seen Lefever wrestle several time and each time he as impressed the heck out of me. Cant wait to get down there again and watch this weight class duke it out. Best of luck Reece and make the NHC proud.

Ryan Baker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.