Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boot

Adams Central Team Regional updates?

Chandler Carroll had a lot of success in middle school and has done very well this year, this is going to be a very exciting match!

The Meyer and Thatcher switch wins it. That was as exciting as anything you can see. Now Bellmont has to beat Carroll, they beat them earlier and then lost to them in conference.

And yes, 30-28, in the excitement I missed a key.

What a match!! it is amazing what coach faurote can do to get his teams motivated. Bellmont better not think they are done because they have a very very tough carroll team to deal with....should be another barn burner.

I love that these 2 come down to the last match almost every time. Fantastic video coverage this year, great work guys.

Sounds Like a great duel. Congratulations to bellmont. Thanks for the updates you also did an awesome job posting results for those of us who couldn't see the match.

The Meyer and Thatcher switch wins it. That was as exciting as anything you can see.

I would say the switch and the Faurote match both were the huge keys.  Without the Faurote win, they definitely lose.  Without the switch, they also potentially lose 28-27 or 28-28 on criteria.

I would not count out a pin from both of those if they had  not made the switch. Thatcher may not have pinned him at Individual Regional, but he didn't need to pin him at Individual Regional. I think with tonight's atmosphere, it was not a stretch to say they would have gotten twelve points either way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.