Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boot

Adams Central Team Regional updates?

The roads around me are drifting over, so in the sake of getting home safe I won't be able to watch some excellent matchups. Will anyone be there tonight with the ability to update as it goes?

Great audio and video here! I was a little surprised they thought Keuneke had an advantage over Carroll though.

Melcher hit with stalling in the second. It's getting funny hearing the Bellmont fans complaining about all the attempts to turn Melcher.

Mid-week weight cut doesn't seem to be doing van horn any favors.  Faurote rolling in the second...up 5-2 with 2 stalling calls against van horn.

Stebing and hiestand are tied at 9 going in to the 3rd! Stebing with 2 big moves, but otherwise Hiestand controlling

Yorktown has been out of school most if not all of this week and last, I'm wondering how that's affecting them, they're looking a little slow and defensive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.