Merrillville Semi-State

devildog47959

Wiese hasn't beat overby this year has he? But I'm going Denton I don't think strength is going to be a factor to a freshman who just gave a 18 year old  senior his 1st loss of the year 

All these Denton fans are talking how great he is and how some are saying he should be ranked , he doesn't have any respectible wins . He got his butt torn apart from a #3 seeded 103 lber so until he wrestles someone I'm going with Sarah in this one .

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these Denton fans are talking how great he is and how some are saying he should be ranked , he doesn't have any respectible wins . He got his butt torn apart from a #3 seeded 103 lber so until he wrestles someone I'm going with Sarah in this one .

That 103 is Stevan Mecic and this kid is good and just like Denton he's also a freshman , but he also is a very light freshman who shouldn't be able to beat a wrestler that is 41 - 1 and is a 112 .  That just shows what kind of competition Denton has faced , I'm going with Sarah 8-4 dec. .

That 103 is Stevan Mecic and this kid is good and just like Denton he's also a freshman , but he also is a very light freshman who shouldn't be able to beat a wrestler that is 41 - 1 and is a 112 .  That just shows what kind of competition Denton has faced , I'm going with Sarah 8-4 dec. .

Not going to happen!  Denton is to technical for her!  Denton 8-3 dec.  For Sure!!!  ;)

Good luck with that thinking.

Wiese hasn't beat overby this year has he? But I'm going Denton I don't think strength is going to be a factor to a freshman who just gave a 18 year old  senior his 1st loss of the year  

Going off fuzzy memory, Weise and Overby haven't wrestled since their sophomore years.  They were 1-1 @103, I think Weise won earlier in the year and Reise got the 2nd.

If this is something people really want to know, I can find out specifics.

edit for spelling

Going off fuzzy memory, Weise and Overbye haven't wrestled since their sophomore years.  They were 1-1 @103, I think Weise won earlier in the year and Reise got the 2nd.

If this is something people really want to know, I can find out specifics.

I think the confusion was when you said he beat overbye you didn't clarify when it happened.

#4 OVER #1

1 seed Hurford vs 4 seed Cambell

I know Mat Hurford  a #1 seed at 189 ranked #5 in the state is very good, but I think that Daniel Cambell is the BEST 4 seed at the SS. Cambell beat the 189 Logan Regional Champ twice this season and lost a close one in OT in the semi-finals. He could easily be entering the SS as a #1 seed. I dont know if he will beat hurford but he wont b a pushover i think he will give hurford a match. He has just as good of chance as any other 4 seed to upset a #1

#4 OVER #1

I know Mat Hurford  a #1 seed at 189 ranked #5 in the state is very good, but I think that Daniel Cambell is the BEST 4 seed at the SS. Cambell beat the 189 Logan Regional Champ twice this season and lost a close one in OT in the semi-finals. He could easily be entering the SS as a #1 seed. I dont know if he will beat hurford but he wont b a pushover i think he will give hurford a match. He has just as good of chance as any other 4 seed to upset a #1

For some reason I agree! LOL

#4 OVER #1

I wholeheartedly DISAGREE.. this one will be quite one-sided

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.