1 Logan Short - Knox

Full Brackets Here:

http://indianamat.com/brackets/2011/mvilless.pdf

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whay are everyones Predictions Top 2??

The Mville SS is loaded with talent just like usual, there is going to be some great matches all day in every weight class, here r a few im looking forward too

103:

Miracle vs Micic 1st round, think kayla wins this one, then Miracle vs Overby in the ticket round, Overby is very good be tough to beat but I have to take Kayal want to see indiana get its 1st female SQ

112:

Denton vs Brooks in the semi's - should ba very good match the Denton kid has turned it on the last few weeks I think this will ba very good test against 1 of the states best. Brooks prolly comes out on top but denton keeps it close

140:

Tsirtsis vs Brown in the semi's-  think this will ba very goot match really cant pick against the 2X champ but should b fun 2 watch

160:

Green vs Schurg in the ticket round, Green has come out of nowhere & been pretty impressive I think if he wins this match he will win the semi's over the other guys and get a spot in the finals

215:

Sumner vs Reagen in the ticket round, be a good match but I think Ill take sumner hes been here before & its his senior season i think he finally breaks through and gets to conseco

Predictions Top 2??

The Mville SS is loaded with talent just like usual, there is going to be some great matches all day in every weight class, here r a few im looking forward too

103:

Miracle vs Micic 1st round, think kayla wins this one, then Miracle vs Overby in the ticket round, Overby is very good be tough to beat but I have to take Kayal want to see indiana get its 1st female SQ

112:

Denton vs Brooks in the semi's - should ba very good match the Denton kid has turned it on the last few weeks I think im gnna take him here in an upset

140:

Tsirtsis vs Brown in the semi's-  think this will ba very goot match really cant pick against the 2X champ but should b fun 2 watch

160:

Green vs Schurg in the ticket round, Green has come out of nowhere & been pretty impressive I think if he wins this match he will win the semi's over the other guys and get a spot in the finals

215:

Sumner vs Reagen in the ticket round, be a good match but I think Ill take sumner hes been here before & its his senior season i think he finally breaks through and gets to conseco

Have you ever seen Brookes wrestle , Denton is not even close to being in his class ,he will be lucky to get past Sarah . Dentons only tough matches this year has been against 103 lbers ' and he beat Buckely and lost to Mecic , remember Brookes was a State Qualifier last year at 103 and he's a lot bigger and meaner this year . Wouldn't get past the 1st .

Have you ever seen Brookes wrestle , Denton is not even close to being in his class ,he will be lucky to get past Sarah . Dentons only tough matches this year has been against 103 lbers ' and he beat Buckely and lost to Mecic , remember Brookes was a State Qualifier last year at 103 and he's a lot bigger and meaner this year . Wouldn't get past the 1st .

Couldn't agree more with you about Brookes.  He is a stud.  He will be in the finals.  Not even close.  Won't matter though, cause he can't beat Petrov.  Again though I'm only gonna say it one more time.  Denton brings more to the table than anyone thinks.  Its going to be fun to watch him make believers out of people.

I have seen Brooks wrestle & he is Stud not ranked #4 for nothing. Im just saying that The Denton kid is tough, as a freshamn he has won Conf,Sect,Regionals. TL doesnt wrestle the toughest schedule in the state but he has faced some good wrestlers. Brooks will prolly win this match if they face off, but im just sayin denton will hold his own wont get Tech or Pin. Be a very good test for him to see where he he stands against 1 of the states best. Only a freshamn so lots of room to grow & mature. Being from White County I have to root for him

I have seen Brooks wrestle & he is Stud not ranked #4 for nothing. Im just saying that The Denton kid is tough, as a freshamn he has won Conf,Sect,Regionals. TL doesnt wrestle the toughest schedule in the state but he has faced some good wrestlers. Brooks will prolly win this match if they face off, but im just sayin denton will hold his own wont get Tech or Pin. Be a very good test for him to see where he he stands against 1 of the states best. Only a freshamn so lots of room to grow & mature. Being from White County I have to root for him

I would say odds are better that he gets teched or pinned than not.

I would say odds are better that he gets teched or pinned than not.

I say Denton won't have to worry about Jarred , he won't get past Sarah . Martsolf who's a very good wrestler who only beat Hilde 3 - 0 would overpower Denton . If he got lucky and got past Sarah I'm not sure what kind of wrestlers Lechowitz  and Seroff are .

I say Denton won't have to worry about Jarred , he won't get past Sarah . Martsolf who's a very good wrestler who only beat Hilde 3 - 0 would overpower Denton . If he got lucky and got past Sarah I'm not sure what kind of wrestlers Lechowitz  and Seroff are .

Saroff us pretty tough 3 losses to petrov and 1 to medina I have him taking that ticket

The best match of the whole Semi-State will be Brookes and Petrov , both wrestlers have improved so much in the past year this one could go either way . Last years match was a barn burner all the way to the end and it shouldn't be any different this year, the winner of this match should give Phillips a great match down State . The other match that should be good is Hidebrandt against Denton , I saw her wrestle at Rochester shes the real deal , I can see her taking him out early with her size and experience she almost made it to the ticket round last year with a great match with Marciano .

The best match of the whole Semi-State will be Brookes and Petrov , both wrestlers have improved so much in the past year this one could go either way . Last years match was a barn burner all the way to the end and it shouldn't be any different this year, the winner of this match should give Phillips a great match down State . The other match that should be good is Hidebrandt against Denton , I saw her wrestle at Rochester shes the real deal , I can see her taking him out early with her size and experience she almost made it to the ticket round last year with a great match with Marciano .

I'm not trying to dog hidebrandt but why do you say she's the real deal? Jason Tsirtsis, Eric Roach wrestlers like that are the real deal. She has done good things for women's wrestling in Indiana. Petrol and Brooks should be awesome like it was last year. I can't wait till sat. I love the mer. Ss.

I say Denton won't have to worry about Jarred , he won't get past Sarah .

Crazy Talk. It sucks that Sarah and Denton face off 1st round I was really rooting for her to make the trip 2 conseco this yr! She is a very good wrestler at 1 of the best schools in the state, I mean she was a Penn JV wrestler most of the season now shes at SS. Shows how tough Penn is this yr. That being said, I honestly dont see her beating Denton. Everyone I talk too says denton is an absolute STUD, they cant believe hes only a freshman. He has had some very tough matches this yr & it I think he is very well prepared for this match up. As much as I dont want it too, I think that Sarah's season ends here.

Yes and then Overby of Harrison fairly easily beat Marciano in the ticket round.  And I am telling you that Denton is a more technically sound wrestler than Overby.  I don't know if Denton can beat Sarof of CP but unless Sarah has improved her strength and footwork to a tremendous level from last year, he will have no problem beating her.

Yes and then Overby of Harrison fairly easily beat Marciano in the ticket round.  And I am telling you that Denton is a more technically sound wrestler than Overby.  I don't know if Denton can beat Sarof of CP but unless Sarah has improved her strength and footwork to a tremendous level from last year, he will have no problem beating her.

Your memory is not serving you right if you think that Overby beat Marciano 'fairly easily'.  Marciano led this match until the final 15 seconds of the 3rd period.

Your memory is not serving you right if you think that Overby beat Marciano 'fairly easily'.  Marciano led this match until the final 15 seconds of the 3rd period.

You got part of that right.  It was a close match.  0-0 into the last minute of the 3rd.  The only time Marciano led this match was the few seconds after Reise cut him, right before he took him down and got the pin.

I remembered it being close but I guess it was the fact that Reece pinned the kid which led me to think it was fairly easy.  A pin is usually the easiest way out of the match..  Regardless, Overby beat the kid and that kid beat Sarah.  Denton is a better wrestler than Overby.  He has twice beaten the Weise kid from Benton Central who beat Reece a time or two.  My point isn't to take anything away from Reece Overby.  I believe he is a stud who also is being highly underestimated at 103.  Sarah won't beat the Denton kid and I guess everyone  will understand what I'm talking about on Saturday. 

I remembered it being close but I guess it was the fact that Reece pinned the kid which led me to think it was fairly easy.  A pin is usually the easiest way out of the match..  Regardless, Overby beat the kid and that kid beat Sarah.  Denton is a better wrestler than Overby.  He has twice beaten the Weise kid from Benton Central who beat Reece a time or two.  My point isn't to take anything away from Reece Overby.  I believe he is a stud who also is being highly underestimated at 103.  Sarah won't beat the Denton kid and I guess everyone  will understand what I'm talking about on Saturday.   

Wiese hasn't beat overby this year has he? But I'm going Denton I don't think strength is going to be a factor to a freshman who just gave a 18 year old  senior his 1st loss of the year 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.