Castle Regional Today

catmancool

Simms made a great choice not to wrestle the last two matches. Rickenbaugh is a tough kid and Welch, is a Welch. If anyone has read any post on this website regarding Simms it says he's been hurt. I think looking at the lack of matche he's had this year should tell anyone that. There isn't to many kids that can beet Simms at 160 on their best day. If it was your kid and you knew he was hurt wuld yu take that chance and wrestle him? Your crazy if you would, Simms should get to state even with being a 4. Good move by MD not to wrestle him.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was impressed with Wood Memorial.  Not necessarily known for their wrestling but are 1 of only 10 teams sending multiple wrestlers to the semi-state.  Good planning also having practice partners this week at 189 and 215.   ;)

The Wood Memorial 189 was especially solid!  That kid just went out there and took it to the limit no matter who he was on the mat with!  Love the attitude and the toughness!

I was impressed with Wood Memorial.  Not necessarily known for their wrestling but are 1 of only 10 teams sending multiple wrestlers to the semi-state.  Good planning also having practice partners this week at 189 and 215.   ;)

The Wood Memorial 189 was especially solid!  That kid just went out there and took it to the limit no matter who he was on the mat with!   Love the attitude and the toughness!

You would be really impressed to know he weighs about 175lbs as well!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.