Castle Regional Today

catmancool

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crowd silent as 160 Sims fails to come to the mat to wrestle Rickenbaugh. Sims forfeits.. SAD

guess my sources were right but he was even ducking ri ckenbaugh also. I am sorry but this doesnt show anyone much and the crowd wasnt silent......they were laughing. ...all i. An say is that it will come back haunt him in semi state. He couldnt have been hurt because he breezed through his 1st match.....all he is doing is ducking to try and keep a decent seed.....SAD BUT ...........

guess my sources were right but he was even ducking ri ckenbaugh also. I am sorry but this doesnt show anyone much and the crowd wasnt silent......they were laughing. ...all i. An say is that it will come back haunt him in semi state. He couldnt have been hurt because he breezed through his 1st match.....all he is doing is ducking to try and keep a decent seed.....SAD BUT ...........

Reality check there Grap, if he wasn't injured there is no point to doing this, precisely because there IS NO MORE SEEDING! His position at semistate will be determined solely by his placement at regionals, and this forfeit just got him a worse draw. So if you and your friends are laughing, you are only proving that you are a jack@--.  

There is a reason he has only wrestled 15 matches this year, and it doesn't have anything to do with ducking competition.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.