Jay County Sectional

wrestler012345

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehr was stuck.  Same thing happened when Meska threw him in a sweet headlock.  Couldnt get the call...  I think the ref was as shocked as the fans!

Ehr was stuck after the buzzard...i'll give him that. and the meska match, Ehr dominated so lets just drop that already Mr.Jay County! but on the other hand...Ehr seems pretty overated! What happened with the schwartz and smith match for 3rd and 4th

Ehr is lucky to be a sectional champ. How he wrestled he deserves to get 4th place at best.

Some call it luck some call it skill... all I know is it takes a LOT of luck come tournament time and he's been pretty "lucky" over the last 3 years. Yeah maybe his "luck" hasn't got him a medal at state yet but he has had some quality wins over quality wrestlers and not many losses... he may not look the best doing it every match but he finds a way to pull it out more often than not...

Give the kid his props.  He won the sectional in a very deep class.  Instead of faulting Ehr how about given Smith his due.  He wrestled a great match.  Good luck to all participants this weekend.

Smith had him on his back twice once in the spladle and when Ehr was trying to tap out. Big props to Smith for wrestling a great match!!!!!

I agree x rated.. but he did handle Busse in the finals, i believe the score was 3-0 or 4-0...Ehr shut him out

i wasn't aware that winning by 4 was handling someone. If anybody got handled it was the NUMBER 2 ranked kid against an unranked kid. Wouldn't it be awesome if everytime a kid from my school was pinned, the ref had a meeting and decided to give us 4 extra points. 

Well news flash everyone........Ehr wrestled like ***potty mouth*** and still came away with a sectional championship in a deep weight clasd and bellmontfan you can hate on Ehr all u want but I think he may have a win against Conner mullins and is ranked #2 for a reason.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.