Jay County Sectional

wrestler012345

I'm from the southern part of the county and frequently travel into Jaytuckey forgive me for my grammar at times  ;)

Such hostility!

I am as well that is why I made light of it ;D

I still warsh my car from time to time

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O boy, I hope no one from Jay County sees you use that term. I was just about crucified ten years ago when  said it as a joke on here.

I would be scared, they miss so much school with snow days and delays they've got plenty of time to come over for a good old fashion countryboy beatdown.

i still think that bluffton is going to walk away with this

nice job picking on the little guy...... I am sure those five kids had an easy season and loved every second of it and can't wait for another 5 man team next year

I will root for Bluffton in every match from now until the end of the year, because I think those kids are what the sport is all about.

i still think that bluffton is going to walk away with this

Classy is all i can say, well theres more i could say, but it would get me kicked off of here.  5 kids on a team and that's who you take stabs at? Takes a real (low) man to do that. please keep going through pages and trying to make jokes...we will continue to read them and laugh at your ignorance.

That's funny coming from a Snider supporter...

im not hating at all i got to watch bluffton wrestle at ac the five kids that they do have are good and wrestle with a lot of heart im not hating one bit. yes i was jokin but also not hating

baguba07  Your right 130 is tuff to pick the only one that i have seen on the mat is Wyatt and it was last week at the TEC and he got pinned by Handley. Don't know if the 1 seed Wyatt has wrestled any of these grapplers this year?

baguba07  Your right 130 is tuff to pick the only one that i have seen on the mat is Wyatt and it was last week at the TEC and he got pinned by Handley. Don't know if the 1 seed Wyatt has wrestled any of these grapplers this year?

I'm thinking him and Mahlan is a good match in the semis and they'll probably meet Ellinger in the finals.

After much consideration

103-Cook-Terriquez-Ray-Richards

112-Fiechter-Walburn-Moser-Girod

119-Roe-Keuneke-Wilson-Higgins

125-Batt-Gerber-Adams-Terriquez

130-Wyatt-Ellinger-Mahlan-Harrison

135-Sprunger-Raugh-Melcher-Davidson

140-Meska-Faurote-Thieme-Hirschy

145-Burnfield-Schultz-Walters-Leonhard

152-Ehr-Schwartz-Busse-Smith

160-Mahlan-Grogg-Luginbill-Antonoglou

171-Hankenson-Werst-Oswalt-Burke

189-Garringer-Baker-Short-Conner

215-Thatcher-Hemmelgarn-Potter-Carpenter

285-Meyer-Morningstar-Rogers-Stickney

Team Scores

1. Bellmont 241

2. South Adams 192

3. Adams Central 155

4. Southern Wells 105

5. Union City 101

6. Norwell 76

7. Jay County 66

8. Bluffton 48

9. Blackford 47

I'm thinking him and Mahlan is a good match in the semis and they'll probably meet Ellinger in the finals.

Cody walburn beat josh themie in the challenge match yesterday 8-6 great match. but i belive if derek elllinger makes it to the finals he can beat wyatt . i have wrestled both and ellinger has improved alot latley !

After much consideration

103-Cook-Terriquez-Ray-Richards

112-Fiechter-Walburn-Moser-Girod

119-Roe-Keuneke-Wilson-Higgins

125-Batt-Gerber-Adams-Terriquez

130-Wyatt-Ellinger-Mahlan-Harrison

135-Sprunger-Raugh-Melcher-Davidson

140-Meska-Faurote-Thieme-Hirschy

145-Burnfield-Schultz-Walters-Leonhard

152-Ehr-Schwartz-Busse-Smith

160-Mahlan-Grogg-Luginbill-Antonoglou

171-Hankenson-Werst-Oswalt-Burke

189-Garringer-Baker-Short-Conner

215-Thatcher-Hemmelgarn-Potter-Carpenter

285-Meyer-Morningstar-Rogers-Stickney

Team Scores

1. Bellmont 241

2. South Adams 192

3. Adams Central 155

4. Southern Wells 105

5. Union City 101

6. Norwell 76

7. Jay County 66

8. Bluffton 48

9. Blackford 47

i personally think melcher will get second and luginbill also second, but other words hands down great pics ;D lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.