Jay County Sectional

wrestler012345

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to get a lot of joy defending Bellmont and dismissing everyone else Razo.  How is your program this year??  Good to hear it.

It's not that I'm defending Bellmont. It is like this every year at Sectionals. I'm not taking anything away from South Adams. They have had a great season, and Coach Myers has done an extremely wonderful job there. I am happy to see that they are doing well. But when you travel around watching wrestling I do, then you would notice that they are still on two different playing fields this season. If South Adams had this team next season, I would pick South Adams.

Oh and thanks for asking about my program this year. Let's see, I'm taking a year off from coaching this year to get some of my health issues straightened, and some financial stuff too through my couple nice hospital stays. So before jumping the gun and taking a stab at a team that I'm not coaching this year and only has 5 wrestlers on it this season, know what you are talking about. So go ahead and hop on here and defend your brother's team, I will do the same and defend good wrestling.

Littlevito: Just taking a guess you were a Bellmont wrestler in the past, so how were you there. State placer or wat. What was your career record?

Yes I was a wrestler at Bellmont. I was a four year varsity letter winner at Bellmont. Never was a state placer, but ended my career with four trips to Team State, and two Team State medals. (Team State is something a team has a chance for when they get out of Sectionals) Besides that, I was a four time Team Indiana member, I have coached on three times for Team Indiana, had an M1 Official's ranking when I was 15 years old here in Indiana, and an M2 nationally, and have had the opportunity to have coached some state qualifiers and state placers. So I am pretty happy with how my 20 years of Indiana wrestling has been so far. I'd ask about your career Mr. Sprunger, but I don't want you to waste your time typing again. I can see that it is hard for you to spell the word "what".

C'mon people!  Individuals are allowed to have opinions without attacking their character.  If you have an opinion, state it, and back it up.................like littlevito did............go back to the subject instead of attacking others.

Agreed, I was fired up and out of line and have apologized to Brandon, lets get back to the grappling.

compared to how the braves blowout the team race early every year it seems losing by twenty would be close ;D

to determine who wins each weight class brackets are a big help but i will say that 140 meska will win a close one to faurote 152 ehr wins 215 thacher

Honestly I think Belmont wins this going away i've had a change to see pretty much everyone in the sectional wrestle and I'd have to say belmont's schedule will prove itself, as it usually does this time of year. I went to Mishawaka this year went to the Belmont Super dual the past few years, they wrestle one of the toughest schedules in the state.  Taking nothing away from South Adams they have had a very special year but I just do not see them matching up good against Bellmont, let alone the rest of the field combined. They have a good team for the schedule they wrestle. The race should be between Belmont SA and AC.  I think the Jay County sectional will be largely dominated by the Adams County teams.

Depends which Bellmont team shows up.  They have looked awesome this year, Al Smith, and they have looked vulnerable this year as well.  Not sure what role Faurotes injury will play, or the change at 189.  Could be a blow out or could be a fun, close one.

Official prediction: Bellmont wins by over 34.

Depends which Bellmont team shows up.  They have looked awesome this year, Al Smith, and they have looked vulnerable this year as well.  Not sure what role Faurotes injury will play, or the change at 189.  Could be a blow out or could be a fun, close one.

Official prediction: Bellmont wins by over 34.

as far as i know there was to be another wrestle off this week to determine who will fill the 89 spot for individual sectionals.

as far as i know there was to be another wrestle off this week to determine who will fill the 89 spot for individual sectionals.

What happened at 189?

Anyone know how healed Faurote is, I saw he took 2nd in conference. He's had some bad luck each year it seems like, hopefully this doesn't hold him back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.