Most improved - Sam Tasseff

DemOGuy

WOW!! I just want to tell everyone how proud I am of this young man, he is a great person- athlete, this young man did not know if he would ever wrestle a Varsity match with the talented big guys like JRob in his weight class. He has stepped up huge. He is Perry Wrestling hard working and dependable he was constantly working for the TEAM. Now he has the shot to prove his self, Go do it Sam!!! Best wishes to your family keep it up!! By the way his mom is the foundation!! Very hard working.  Thats why I beleive Tasseff is most improved!! Go get it!! Besides Sliga 189 is wide open and Stevenson sorry your a stud to Arron  :)

Couldn't say one bad thing about Sam. A mature teenager with motivation to work to his utmost potential. Also, his parents have done such a fine job with not only him but his other brothers as well.. Keep up the great work Sam "The Tornado" Tasseff..

Coach Elliott

I've said it all year long!!!   If you saw him as an 8th grader /Freshman to now it's unbelievable.  He has grown into a fine young man.   Works hard and never gives up on the mat!   Sam - Good luck the rest of your season!!!

Shows true dedication.   Tonte is fortunate to be able to reload almost any spot.   Aren't they running with a few backs up in right now?  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.