Adams County Allstar team

SWwrestling

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May look good on paper, but I don't think combining these schools improves a line-up. It's not like combining a team of elite wrestlers. Come tournament time you will see those wrestlers from the lower two schools in the county start to flake off. Not putting them down, but they still have a long way to come.

There is no way CP would lose 152.  Flamme hasn't lost in Indiana this year and seldom gives up any

points.   160 would probablygo your way but isn't a lock.  Schurg has beaten the 17th ranked kid 8-1.

DuneFan, I will take a Shaved Ice from you anyday if you want to bet on Flamme over Ehr.

It was never a putdown on Flamme, but I am not sure you are giving Ehr as much credit as he deserves. The win over Mullins is mighty impressive, and he is going to end up a 3X State Qualifier.

O and by the way, Ehr has not lost in Indiana this year either.

Going by the rankings Flamme has beat #15 Marshal 10-0, and (145) #19 Avalos 9-1.

Ehr has beat #3 Mullins 3-0, #10 Schwartz 5-4, and (140) #7 Meska 14-3.

Both are great wrestles but I think I would take Ehr in this one.

The allstar team ws showing Schwartz as the 152 lb wrestler.  Although I still think Flamme

would give Ehr all he would want.  Make up yoour mind.  Who is 152 and 160 on your all star team.

My fault, DuneFan, I did not make the list and was simply going off the top of my head for who would be where. I agree that Flamme would handle Schwartz.

I would take Ehr at 152 and Mahlan at 160 over Schwartz and Ehr.

I would give the 112 to Crown , we wrestled this past weekend against him at the D.A.C. tourney he looked pretty tough,  he beat our guy in the championship round . I was kind of shocked he wasn't ranked , I think in the program he only has 3 losses Im not sure if those were ranked or nonranked wrestlers  does anyone know ?

Y2:   You say that Ehr only lost once last year.  I can't find his name in last years state book.

I'm getting old so my eyes aren't what they used to be, so I might be overlooking  it.

He was beat in the ticket round of Semi State by one of Y2's wrestlers. Y2 must have done a good job getting his wrestler ready and not getting beat a 3rd time by Ehr.

Youmust be saying Ehr got beat in the ticket round by Schendel, who had 7 losses.  Schendel got beat

in the first round at state so I'm not all that impressed with Ehr's credentials.  Also if Ehr is going 152

I would like Schurg's chances against Mahlan.

Youmust be saying Ehr got beat in the ticket round by Schendel, who had 7 losses.  Schendel got beat

in the first round at state so I'm not all that impressed with Ehr's credentials.  Also if Ehr is going 152

Not going to get into a peeing match with you. I personally think Ehr is a pretty tough wrestler.

Youmust be saying Ehr got beat in the ticket round by Schendel, who had 7 losses.  Schendel got beat

in the first round at state so I'm not all that impressed with Ehr's credentials.  Also if Ehr is going 152

i will go ahead and say mullins isnt a very good wrestler either...since ehr beat him and all  :D.

I apologize for saying that I wasn't impressed with Ehr's credentials.  That is very impressive having

only lost 1 match in 2 years.  When you get old the boiling point is easier to reach and when someone

said that there was no doubt that Ehr would beat Flamme I reached that point.  there isn't anything sure

in this world besides death and taxes.  I wish Ehr good luck in the tourney no matter what weight class

he wrestles in and he should hope that he doesn't run into one of Y2"s wrestlers in the ticket  round. lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.