EIAC championship

bbulldog152

anyone have the seeds for this weekends conference championship?

Teams included are Batesville, East Central, Franklin County, Greensburg, Lawrenceburg, and South Dearborn. All six of these teams are in the South Dearborn sectional with 4 other teams and this is normally a good preview for sectionals. A lot of competitive weight classes.

once the seeds are up I'll make some predictions since I don't know everyone's final weight classes.

That's interesting. I wonder if he did that for the best competition (Though I think Brown at 171 edges the 189s) or is he just getting off of the injury and isn't down to weight? This could be a team strategy since there 189 is the back up 171 normally and he'll place high at 171 than 189. Either way I'll take Manning at 189 if it's true. I'm sure this isn't final for sectionals. But other then that does anyone else have anything else for this?

103: Batesville or FC

112: Greensburg or EC

119: EC

125: BA or EC

130: not sure maybe BA

135: not sure I think Lawrencburg has a good one here so between him and BA

140: FC

145: FC

152: EC

160: EC but BA did have a close match with him SD is right there too

171: if manning's there SD if not EC

189: if Manning is there SD if now EC

215: BA

285: EC

This is with out seeding and this is with out know who's all wrestling what weight class.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.