Garry Burkhart @Hobart

ontherise219

125 for sure sticks out and should be fun to watch. i think Binion wins the weight class and if Torres can bring the magic like he did at the DAC than he can bring home 2nd if not he is looking at a 3rd maybe even 4th. Slagle has looked tough all year. either way should be fun

i find it interesting that hobart chooses to name their tournament after this man despite the circumstances from which he was dismissed of his coaching duties...

i think the don rogers invitational or the steve balash invitational would be much more fitting, since these are both two great guys involved with hobart's program.

i find it interesting that hobart chooses to name their tournament after this man despite the circumstances from which he was dismissed of his coaching duties...

i think the don rogers invitational or the steve balash invitational would be much more fitting, since these are both two great guys involved with hobart's program.

You might want to get your facts straight, he was not dismissed from his coaching duties. He coached at least 5yrs after the the so-called incident you refer to, coaching 3 State Champs. If it were not for Garry Burkhart, Hobart Wrestling would not be where it is today. I do agree that Don Rogers and Steve Balash have kept up the tradition that Coach Burkhart started.

You might want to get your facts straight, he was not dismissed from his coaching duties. He coached at least 5yrs after the the so-called incident you refer to, coaching 3 State Champs. If it were not for Garry Burkhart, Hobart Wrestling would not be where it is today. I do agree that Don Rogers and Steve Balash have kept up the tradition that Coach Burkhart started.

Couldn't agree with you more xbrick even though the Don Rogers invite does sound pretty good :)

Any results?

103 Fozo mush wbf Peek portage

112 Brian Orzechowiz grif wbf Martsoff mish

119 ????  franfurt

125 semis Slagle grif d Torres por 4-0

semis Binion mish d Ayala hob 7-3

Finals Binion d Slagle

130 wisler mish

135 Acuna por d Macri mish

140 thorn por

145 Logan mish

152 marshall

171 peco Hobart

hwt van lul cal d Frankfurt

103- fozo Mish, peek PO, massey FR, reitz GR

112- orzechowicz GR, ??,??,??

119- perez FR, emmons Mish, rodriguz CA, vasquez HO

125- binion, slagle,torres, ayala

130- wisler,??, ?? ,??

135- acuna,macri,johansen,alanis

140-thorn,lawson,nelson, metz

145-logan,comacho,??, ??

152-marshall, morales, ??, ??

160-

171- peco, weldon, ??, ??

189-

215-erwin

HWT- howard

a little bit better but not much sorry haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.