Y2CJ41

*Official* Undefeated Wrestlers List

I wondered the same thing myself, Maybe because PJ was there?? Maybe there was an injury issue?? Didn't appear to be injured.

PJ wrestled at 145 that day if you remember.  Judy has been at 140 all year

Also, Kirk Johnson was smashed by Doug Welch yesterday, he can be removed as well.

smashed? you dont think thats a little harsh. I watched the video of them wrestling and for wrestling a kid of that caliber, Kirk did a great job.

Rankings guy,

Out of curiousity do you know how many of these current undefeateds are currently unranked?  I would look it up but im too lazy, just didn't know if you knew off the top of your head.

I would assume it is not many of them, if that is the case could you give reasons why they are unranked.  I would assume that generally it is because of the competition that they have wrestled, or that a weight class is loaded with guys who have a body of work over the years.  Our 189 is one of them and I know that not making weight at Rochester and not potentially seeing Hurford didnt help his cause, so anyhow just wondering about some of the other guys on the list. 

Thanks.

152 Noblesville Alex Bowers is still unbeaten and having a great year I believe he deserves some recognition for all of his hard work.

Thought we were talking about the wrestlers posted on this...I can brag myself as can everyone else on this post.  Keep to the point and congrats to your past accomplishments.

Figured I would wait until we cracked 10 matches for the year, but the undefeateds for The Howe School are:

Derek Deverna at 130

and

Josh Seldenright at 145

Jordan Hicks was defeated yesterday at our WRC by Joey Tucker of Fountain Central as we cruised to our 3rd straight conference title.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.