Al Smith Dates for Next Year...

Coaches,

The dates for the Mishawaka Al Smith Classic next year have been set:

Tournament will be on Wednesday, Dec. 28 and Thursday, Dec. 29, 2011.

I told coaches this would be posted here, but can one of the powers that be stick this to the top for a couple weeks?

Thanks!

Darrick

Have there been any thoughts to making this a Friday-Saturday tournament so that some of us 9-5ers could make the second day?

Next year that would be new Years weekend. dont know about you but My son wants to spend that evening with his girlfriend, not his teammates, and a long ride home.

Certainly we look at Friday and Saturday dates...just depends on a number of factors, including a Girls Basketball Tournament we host over Christmas Break.  We have to be fair and make sure they get gym time too.

I tell them EVERY year to set start time first day at 10AM...EVERY year...and I will again... Thanks Darrick

Certainly we look at Friday and Saturday dates...just depends on a number of factors, including a Girls Basketball Tournament we host over Christmas Break.  We have to be fair and make sure they get gym time too.

I tell them EVERY year to set start time first day at 10AM...EVERY year...and I will again... Thanks Darrick

Thanks for the response coach.  Hopefully it will work out in the next couple of years.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.