Bellmont Super Duals

zachpierson

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reagan did not beat Meyer...different weight classes. Last time I saw, Meyer wrestled 285 and ranked #1. Reagan beat Thatcher when blood time expired.

I think Reagan wins this match regardless . He was up 2-1 with only 20 seconds remaining .

I think Reagan wins this match regardless . He was up 2-1 with only 20 seconds remaining .

I disagree, I think the match was still wide open....

Just my opinion, but the match really should have been 1-1 at the time, the fleeing the mat call was a bit ridiculous, I don't see Paul Gunsett argue too often, but I would have to say that he agrees with me on that one.

I disagree, I think the match was still wide open....

Just my opinion, but the match really should have been 1-1 at the time, the fleeing the mat call was a bit ridiculous, I don't see Paul Gunsett argue too often, but I would have to say that he agrees with me on that one.

And the reason I disagree , Thatcher couldn't take Reagan down the entire match , what did you see that would make you think he could do it with 20 seconds remaining ? Both Reagan and Thatcher are very good wrestlers , and pretty even .  If you look at common opponents , Taylor Grubb beat Reagan 1-0 , Grubb beat Thatcher 3-1 .

Penn wins all 5 team matches at Bellmont with replacements at 130 and 171 all day.

Need verification but I believe Whitco's Jordan Gilbert (21-0)(Ranked 14 at 119) bumped up to Wrestle Penn's Tyler Chapple. Chapple wins 9 - 4. Chapple wins all 5 Matches with 4 wins by pin

Alex Gregory at 135 also wins all 5 matches with 4 of 5 wins coming by pin. I'll try to update more later if no one beats me to it.

Ben Lenig for Penn at 130 wins in quadruple O.T. vs. Bellmont. What a match!

update:

Penn's Grant Anglemyer ar 145 wins all 5 matches including a 2-0 win over Bloomington South's Ben Farmer.

Penn's Devon Regan at 215 wins all 5 matches with 4 wins by pin including a 2-1 win over Bellmont's Thatcher (match called with 20 sec. remaining because of blood time)

Penn's Corey Gettig at 112 goes 4 wins and 1 win by forfeit.

Ben Farmer did not wrestle. His brother Ethan filled in for him at 145 for Blgtn South.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.