Crawfordsville Invite 1/8

devildog47959

Hoping to see a Hileman vs Dale Matchup @ 160

Be a battle 2 very good wrestlers, Hileman is 25-0 and is wrestling very well. His Conditioning is excellent motor never stops running. These 2 guys could finish  1 & 2 at Logan Regional & 2 & 3 at Merrilville Semi-State.

Excited to see how it plays out, Ill take Hileman in close one

McCutcheon's accurate record is 13-6. They have six #1 seeds at 135(Alex Griffin-SSQ), 160(Ethan Dale-SSQ), 171(Danny Gutierrez-SSQ), 189(Rodney Graves-13-1), 215(Matt Sumner-SSQ), hwt(Blake Ford-13-0).

McCutcheon's REPORTED record is 4-5.  If the coaches or fans of McCutcheon would report their scores their reported record would equal their "accurate" record.

McCutcheon's accurate record is 13-6. They have six #1 seeds at 135(Alex Griffin-SSQ), 160(Ethan Dale-SSQ), 171(Danny Gutierrez-SSQ), 189(Rodney Graves-13-1), 215(Matt Sumner-SSQ), hwt(Blake Ford-13-0).

Thanks for the info! Should be a great day of wrestling, excited to see how Dale vs Hileman turns out!

If you would like McCutcheon's record to be ''Accurate'' post the results of there matches here:

http://indianamat.com/messageboard/index.php/board,36.0.html

Southmont has 9 kids in the finals. Looks to be some great wrestling matches this afternoon. Anyone know of notable wins for the North White 145lb kid?

Hey Wilkes, hows Alaska? Nick Brown.

145 is Collin Hileman only a Sophomore. Was a Regional Qualifier Last Year. Pretty solid this year, hes young and gets a lil nervous at times & doesnt always wrestle his match, but hes good enough to be a SSQ this year if he wrestles the way he is capable

145 is Collin Hileman only a Sophomore. Was a Regional Qualifier Last Year. Pretty solid this year, hes young and gets a lil nervous at times & doesnt always wrestle his match, but hes good enough to be a SSQ this year if he wrestles the way he is capable

Thanks for the info. My son Chance Brown is a freshman from Southmont and will face him in the finals.

Any Updates?

I know 160 is Hileman vs Dale in the finals

other weight classes?

112 Hanthorne Seeger Over Moore Southmont

125 Hicks Seeger over Barrett Southmont

130 Jack Bolens Fountain Central over Nave Southmont

Southmont lead McCutcheon by 20 going into the final round Fountain Central was a distant 3rd.

160 finals Dale over Hileman by a score of 8-6

From what I hear it was a great match back & forth very exciting, These 2 should meet again in the Logansport Regional Finals. Should be fun 2 watch round 2!

I know Hileman very well &  I know this loss will just make him hungry & give him the motivation he needs to keep bustin his butt the last few weeks of the season. Im Very excited to see this rematch!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.