Lake County Tourny

ontherise219

No use in posting the brackets.  Every year there are so many scratches on Saturday morning that it wouldn't make sense to post the brackets. They'll be changing anyway. The top 4 seeds would be nice though. Julio, did you miss the meeting? I figured you would have all the info already

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-4 of the school participating are famous for changing their line up the morning of the meet, thus the normal 1-2 hour delay in getting started. Kudos to the Highland dude that runs the bracket software, as he keep the sanity for everybody!

3-4 of the school participating are famous for changing their line up the morning of the meet, thus the normal 1-2 hour delay in getting started. Kudos to the Highland dude that runs the bracket software, as he keep the sanity for everybody!

yea he always does a great job with the brackets and making sure it runs smooth

my picks wont change, even if ayala gets seeded 4th. shouldent matter what you are seeded. if you diserve to win it youll get ther!

You don't "deserve" to win anything, instead you EARN it. With that being said,  I don't see Ayala coming close to Slagle at 125 here...

You don't "deserve" to win anything, instead you EARN it. With that being said,  I don't see Ayala coming close to Slagle at 125 here...

When Ayala is on, he can give anyone a match. He may have had an off night, but he's a tough kid. Records don't matter until the big show. When it matters he'll be ready.

103 micic d Marciano

112 petrov maj orzechowicz

119 ayersman d rodriguez high

125 Slagle wbf Lopez lc good match

130 mAnning d larger hc

135 padjzik d johansen hob

140 wartman wbf desantiago hc

145 camacho hob d maldonado high

152 smith mun maj quiroz whi

team scores munster was 1 lc was 2 Hanover was 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.