''Operation Enduring Freedom''

devildog47959

Thank you, your family and all of your fellow soldiers for doing what you do...Keep up the good fight and stay motivated.  There are a lot of people here in Indiana backing you....God Bless and have a great New Year.......PS....Great Video.....

Thank You DD...thank you for your service and thank you for sharing a slice of your life.  I watched your vid. just moments before the strike of midnight on New Years and I'm glad I did because it was much better than anything on television.

wahoo

Thanks Everybody & Happy New Year!

Thank You so much for everything that you do! You would be so very Proud of your brother David. I see him alot, as my daughter  wrestles for  West Central. David is one heck of a guy!

Thanks you! Yea I am very proud of my little brother David, he went from winning only a handful of matches as  a freshman to losing only a handful of matches as a senior & a match away from the state finals! Hard work pays off, I just wish I could have been there too see it!  Now in his 1st yr as a Varsity AC, the Vikings have broken the school record for wins in a season & won 3 tournaments! They have done a great job. He has deff grown into a man the last few yrs I have been gone. I am very proud to call him my brother!

Good Luck To Your Daughter! Some Of The Most Exciting Matches I Have Ever Seen Have Been Girls Wrestling Boys!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.